1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please Review my New Site

Discussion in 'Websites' started by master-yoda, Feb 17, 2020.

Hello!

I have a new website and was hoping someone can have a look at it and give me some advice if anything needs changing etc, thank you.

Railway Photography

master-yoda, Feb 17, 2020 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Looks nice.

When I viewed the source there were the common mistakes of having css and javascript on the page rather than cached and enqueued as separate files. Where it's from a plugin like sabox, well, they should know better. Put the heat on them to update their plugin or use a different one.

This is a list and should be coded accordingly. Use the css to hide the bullet point and to set the colour.
    upload_2020-2-18_8-58-11.png

upload_2020-2-18_8-57-46.png

The copyright statement gets munted in mobile view and there's a bit much white space around the top photo

[​IMG]

sarahk, Feb 17, 2020 IP
  3. mayazir

mayazir Member

Best Answers:
    add sidebar, its too difficult to read such wide page

mayazir, Feb 21, 2020 IP
  4. Andrii Ozemko

Andrii Ozemko Member

Best Answers:
    From UI point of view looks good for me. I like such design )) Crawled with my tool Smart SEO Auditor (https://smart-seo-tool.com/) and found two broken links. That would be nice to fix.
    upload_2020-2-22_17-50-35.png

Andrii Ozemko, Feb 22, 2020 IP