1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Zety - charged me additional money without my knowledge

Discussion in 'Legal Issues' started by borek49, Feb 16, 2020.

Hello,
    so some of you may already have heard about this Zety resume builder. I decided to try this thing by purchasing 14 days "trial" for 2 dollars. Yesterday I checked my bank account I noticed that they charged me over 20 dollars ( + they are using rates which are much worse than normal) . I was not aware of this and honestly feel like being scammed. Today I wrote an email to their company and informed them about this thing. Do you guys know about any legal measures which could be taken in this case? Thank you for your replies

borek49, Feb 16, 2020 IP
  2. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    It is going to be really hard to get your money back if the company is dishonest. That is why you should never pay with your bank account, credit card, etc., to a new online vendor that you do not know. If you had paid them with Paypal, you could have told Paypal to cancel the order and they would have. Actually, this is a cheap lesson to learn. Imagine if they had taken $200 out of your account.

BTW, you need to alert your bank or card company to not accept any more payments to this company.

jrbiz, Feb 29, 2020 IP
  3. Garardo Banach

Garardo Banach Peon

Best Answers:
    If anyone has the issue on insolvency then they follow the link.

Garardo Banach, Mar 2, 2020 IP
  4. fencerstars

fencerstars Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Gosh that is really awful, I hope you get your money back.

fencerstars, Mar 16, 2020 IP