1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why it's important to keep working with SEO | Real Life Experience

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by WebHawker, Feb 6, 2020.

Hi,
    I'm Miskat Mahmud from Bangladesh. I'm trying to setup an IT Company here with the cooperation of my friends. I'd been working with the search engine optimization of our website. Both onsite & offsite optimization. First I started to build the website with unique contents. Found out some appropriate keywords for our business niche, tried to write contents focusing my keywords. Once the contents were written I started to browse internet to implement on page seo factors. I implemented all I've learnt from the web. Then I focused on link building. I started to sort out appropriate websites from which I can get a valuable link. I kept eyes on the DA/PA/DS/PS of the domain from which I'm gonna get a backlink. Within 6 months I got few backlinks & position in the SERP for the keywords I targeted (Not so higher rank, 15 - 85 serp position. Started to gather some traffic from search engine & social media. Sales were increased. Then I thought may be I've done enough to gather traffic. I stopped my regular activity regarding optimization of that website slowly. Sales were coming though. After a few days when all my activities were gone, I started to check the rankings of my website on SERP. And all were just GONE!!! Now I've started to work with it again. Learning something new everyday. I shared my experience so that the new comers can realize the importance of regular workflow.
    Thank you all!

WebHawker, Feb 6, 2020 IP
  2. Seo By India

Seo By India Active Member

Best Answers:
    SEO is an on going process till you try you will be pie, No one want to loose their ranking Google frequently updating and find out good sites to present on top ranking that's why once you stopped then other deserve to book that slot.

Best personally opinion to recover your website put some fresh content and do almost twice update on your blog page then you will see a decent changes in ranking in coming 15 days.

It's time taking process as you know the word seo is not one day or over night process it take time to get appear on top.

Seo By India, Feb 15, 2020 IP
  3. Sam Sabir

Sam Sabir Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The gradualness of the whole process is overwhelming for some and that is why people go for methods which are quick and effective, SEO provides long-lasting results even if its time consuming and its worth all the effort.

Sam Sabir, Apr 23, 2020 IP
  4. JEET

JEET Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Sam Sabir
    SEO provides long lasting results? That is far from truth..
    Search engines are changing their algo quickly these days, in just a few months.
    Instead of focusing on SEO, if you focus your efforts and time on SMO, then you would be spending your time in a much better way.
    Those efforts will bring longer lasting results, consistent followers, consistent viewers.

JEET, Apr 23, 2020 IP
  5. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    If you define "long-lasting results" as anything over ONE SECOND, then you are absolutely correct. However, if you define it as anything longer than ONE HUNDRED YEARS, you are way off of your rocker.

mmerlinn, Apr 23, 2020 IP
    JEET likes this.
  6. IMDaniel

IMDaniel Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yea, you need to be consistent and have lots of patience when it comes to SEO because it can take time.

Some keywords are easy to rank, others can take a year or more depending on the competition, so you need to do some keyword research and figure out if your keyword is worth it.

If it is then Go for it and don't stop until you have reached your goal.

When you put out content, google will index you for lots of keywords that you didn't even know existed.
    sometimes you find even better keywords that google send you traffic for, then your main keyword.
    You can then go and add those new keywords to your posts and go up in ranking for those, so your keywords can be very different a few months from now then you had expected.
    Be flexible also.

IMDaniel, Apr 26, 2020 IP