1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

"Where Do I Start When I Want to Make Money Online?"

Discussion in 'General Business' started by TREYC, Jun 7, 2019.

1. maglow

maglow Peon

Best Answers:
    Great for you :) Could you share your blog with us ? Not sure if this is allowed in DP

maglow, Nov 28, 2019 IP
  2. kb24

kb24 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Its very possible DM me if you are serious..

kb24, Dec 9, 2019 IP
  3. Peter B

Peter B Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can get REAL World Skills when you decide what you want to do. If you want anything to happen online remember you are the only one in charge so you can't be lazy and unmotivated or your not going to have much success online. YOU make it work, You have to take action and JUST GET STARTED. It all starts with mind-set, if your head isn't into it, how can you put your heart into it then? You can get free quality training if you are ready just send me a message and I will help you get started.
    After That, It's all up to you what you decide.

Peter B, Jan 29, 2020 IP
  4. Private Loader

Private Loader Active Member

Best Answers:
    Start a blog, share on social media and forums.

Private Loader, Jan 29, 2020 IP
  5. mike323

mike323 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I second this. Affiliate selling online is so rewarding when there's nothing to ship and you wake up with sales notifications in your email.

mike323, Jan 30, 2020 IP
  6. davilama2682

davilama2682 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As already mentioned in this thread, Affiliate Website Marketing is usually where people exert their first efforts into making money on the world wide web. The problem with this though is that you have to have web properties you own/manage in order to place those affiliate website links on. You also have to be accepted into the affiliate marketing program by the advertiser. Even then, placing affiliate links on websites does not mean that you will attract enough traffic to them in the first place in order for them to become lucrative and making you money online. However, it could be pulled off, if executed properly, as a first attempt in online marketing. Second after setting this up, most will then begin to develop their email marketing strategies.

davilama2682, Jan 30, 2020 IP
  7. JoeSpirit

JoeSpirit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I can't agree that you must have online real estate to market affiliate products. I do think it's in a marketer's best interest to have that real estate.

When you send traffic straight to your affiliate link you give away contact information that (if you have your own website) you could add to your mailing list. When you own online real estate you have the opportunity to make your visitors subscribers to your list and then you can introduce them to a variety of affiliate offers.

It's wise to build your list first - before you help other marketers build their lists.

JoeSpirit, Jan 31, 2020 IP
  8. Andy Dao

Andy Dao Member

Best Answers:
    Hey there,

General if you're starting something. I would suggest social media or blogging is great but it's highly saturate and takes a while to rank( if you want organic search). However, social media maybe the way to go. There's Facebook, Instagram, twitter, etc. The thing I would go for is focus on one stuff and become an expert at it. Don't post content on all media at the same time unless you have an agency or a VA.

If blogging is best for you, just stick with that it. Go through other blogs, the same niche as you, and ask if you can do a guest post and vice versa...

If Facebook is doing well, then just go through same niche groups add values to groups, add people, engagement post revolving your niche > comment on your friend's wall...
    the same can be said for other social media.

Just stick with one.

Andy Dao, Feb 1, 2020 IP
  9. Web_Dev_Chris

Web_Dev_Chris Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Provide a service that people can benefit from.

Web_Dev_Chris, Feb 5, 2020 IP
  10. Kate_loj

Kate_loj Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Good info, very good infooo

Kate_loj, Feb 19, 2020 IP