1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking to set up an affiliate system for one of my services. How do I go about this?

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by dojodesign, Dec 30, 2019.

For months I've struggled to get my grips on this new 'market', as we immigrated a year ago and I have lost ALL my previous client network. I'm on the other side of the world now, and the costs of living in NYC are clearly higher than back home.

After struggling to get down to a good service to sell (tried logo design, in which I'm quite proficient, but I can't do it for 20 bucks a logo, web design, but it's difficult to land high-paying clients and I cannot work for one hundred bucks website designs jobs), I finally hit my sweet spot with SEO audits.

Got some clients already and they LOVE this service. So I am considering selling for $250 a pop (technical SEO audit, content - design - marketing insights, backlink audit, the kitchen sink, plus a 30 minute skype call to go over the audit together and allow the client to ask questions etc.)

So, the intention is not to say how wonderful my audits are, but to find out from you how should I go about setting up an affiliate system for this offer.

Should I go with clickbank and other similar websites? Were you able to advertise your services well in such websites are are happy with the outcome?

I am considering setting up my own affiliate system as well. Do you recommend any specific plugin? I'm using Wordpress, of course.

The payout would be 25 bucks/sale. Which is about 10% of the price clients pay.

Is there anything you could advise?

Thank you in advance.

dojodesign, Dec 30, 2019 IP
  2. Mostfa Smith

Mostfa Smith Peon

Best Answers:
    i suggest you make fuunel for your services
    actually this is the best way to promote your "SEO Audit, and other services"
    you don't need a website just use a funnel

Mostfa Smith, Jan 1, 2020 IP
  3. dojodesign

dojodesign Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Seriously? I have a website. I sell web design / SEO services, so it's normal to have a website. I was asking the people here, if I chose an affiliate advertising platform, which they'd recommend and, if it was to build my own system, which wordpress plugin they'd recommend. I already set up something up, but maybe there's a better option :)

dojodesign, Jan 1, 2020 IP
  4. Mostfa Smith

Mostfa Smith Peon

Best Answers:
    simply you can use fiver and upwork to hire affiliate
    thanks

Mostfa Smith, Jan 2, 2020 IP
  5. AndaFI

AndaFI Peon

Best Answers:
    I am a starter as well and I am trying to promote my affiliate program on affiliate forums, facebook groups, google and facebook ads

AndaFI, Jan 28, 2020 IP