1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need Advice for newbie

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by romiebranham, Aug 28, 2019.

1. gorrior

gorrior Member

Best Answers:
    I find reading on forums to be more beneficial and lastly just try and learn from your experiences.

gorrior, Jan 17, 2020 IP
  2. KTabaie

KTabaie Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I used resources from Brian Dean to help improve my SEO knowledge. I would also look into youtube videos when you want to take a break because, there is a lot of reading to do! Don't let it scare you off though, just put anything you learn into practice and hopefully you will start seeing some positive results!

Don't forget to work on your content, make it the best in your niche!

KTabaie, Jan 23, 2020 IP
  3. verocloud

verocloud Member

Best Answers:
    Content creator/writer should be/is a separate job position in 2020. There's no time to cope with rest tasks if you are writing valuable content.

verocloud, Jan 23, 2020 IP
  4. KTabaie

KTabaie Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I agree verocloud, one of the difficulties I am finding myself is keeping up with other tasks due to the amount of writing involved. I touched up on this is another post I made and suggested hiring a writer, if of course you have the resources to do so.

KTabaie, Jan 23, 2020 IP