1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What's your main struggle in online marketing?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by thirdeyeblind82, Aug 15, 2018.

?

What's your main struggle in online marketing?

1. Getting Traffic

14 vote(s)
    70.0%
  2. No technical skills

4 vote(s)
    20.0%
  3. No result with my Webinars

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Growing a list

1 vote(s)
    5.0%
  5. Creating my Website

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Get subscribers via Facebook Ads

1 vote(s)
    5.0%
  1. Martin7677

Martin7677 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think the main struggle in online marketing is-
    1. Whom to Target -the main questions are to find the right customers for your niche business.
    2. how to Target- if you know your right audience, then it's only the questions on how to target them, while being more productive and increase your ROI

Martin7677, Jan 22, 2020 IP
  2. garLLick

garLLick Peon

Best Answers:
    Oh as i mainly do affiliating, for me it's withdrawal of earnings. On every platform the process is so complicated and

garLLick, Feb 12, 2020 IP
  3. JEET

JEET Notable Member

Best Answers:
    My big problem is time. Multiple projects, cannot focus on them all.

JEET, Feb 12, 2020 IP
  4. Randall Magwood

Randall Magwood Active Member

Best Answers:
    Traffic is the easy part. For the most part you can just buy it if you know what you're doing and if you're tracking it. The hard part is implementing technical stuff on your website that may increase conversion rates, and stimulate more free traffic for you. Or uploading something to your web server and hoping that you install and configure it correctly.

Randall Magwood, Mar 1, 2020 IP
  5. Sam Sabir

Sam Sabir Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Maintaining traffic and obtaining enough data to implement an adequate level of research is a time-consuming activity. Marketing gives results gradually so all the things which are time-taking are supposed to give you the most amount of results.

Sam Sabir, Apr 24, 2020 IP
  6. Johnriver743

Johnriver743 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    How to get traffic on my site without paid campaign? Because getting top rank in Google search is out of range. Is these any solution?

Johnriver743, Apr 24, 2020 IP
    JEET likes this.
  7. JEET

JEET Notable Member

Best Answers:
    @Johnriver743
    You can post in couple of facebook groups. There are lots where people are posting requirements for website designers.
    The niche is very competitive, don't quote too much.

I myself found an android coder from there, who by the way has not completed the project yet... Keeps giving corona lockdown excuse...

JEET, Apr 24, 2020 IP
  8. akolipenoukou

akolipenoukou Member

Best Answers:
    Mnay say their main problem is getting traffic. It's mine too. And that's what I entered in the post. The best form of traffic is organic traffic. And the best way to get it is to create helpful content. But often you do your best to create great content and then see it bring in only a handful of traffic. Or maybe we those who don't yet have enough traffic are desperate for it. We are told to keep on creating content and one day we will experience Google love. What do you guys think?

akolipenoukou, Apr 24, 2020 IP
  9. JEET

JEET Notable Member

Best Answers:
    @akolipenoukou
    Depending on google for traffic is the worst thing you can do to your online business.
    People have a better chance of getting struck by lightening than getting enough traffic from google.
    There are billions of webpages, growing every day, many millions in one niche.
    And google can show only 10, and it has to stick its own promos as well within those 10 results.

Even if you are one of those lucky ones, still there is no guarantee that if you make it into search results, then you will stay there.
    You can get removed as quickly as you got in.
    This is not at all dependable traffic.

Forget about search engine traffic.
    If that happens, that will be an added bonus. Do not waste too much time with it.
    Do some basic onpage SEO, and be done with it.

Focus on what your website visitors really want, provide that in the easiest way possible.
    Then try to get some direct traffic from social media, and paid ads may be.

Don't do link building for the purpose of SEO.
    Do it for the purpose of getting direct traffic.
    Try to get links from places where real human eyes read, click links. Not just spiders...

Once a person is on your site, try to find a way to stay in touch with them. Give them an option to subscribe to your newsletters, feed updates, facebook page, twitter account, youtube channel, etc etc.
    This traffic will become your most valuable asset, traffic you can depend on.

JEET, Apr 24, 2020 IP
  10. akolipenoukou

akolipenoukou Member

Best Answers:
    I work online in affiliate business and all the highly successful affiliate marketers depend more on google for traffic than any other method.
    People who do things right have enough traffic from google. They get them in thousands, tens of thousands and hundreds of thousands. I'm only getting 200 a day now from Google. But it keeps increasing with more posting. A friend of mine went from 0 to 1200 visitors a day on Google with MLM reviews and is making money everyday.

I totally disagree, if you're doing the right things you still get the same amount of traffic or even more. It's only when you relax, that the traffic begins to slacken. A friend who gets 500 visitors a day and is making money says he doesn't even post regularly any more. Comments posted by his visitors andhis reply become content that Google ranks.
    Google traffic is dependable.

On-page and off-page SEO both get you traffic from Google. Of course, word-of-mouth can also bring you some.

How do you get visitors to focus on what your website they really want, if you don't get them in the first place? I'll only consider social media paid ads but not from some guru.

I agree with you to do link building for the purpose of getting direct traffic from from places where real human eyes read, click links. But Google spiders do not click links...

I agree that finding a way to make visitors stay longer on your website is important since Google (again!) uses this to judge the value of your site for readers and then give you more visitors.
    To finish, Google is the only perennial traffic you can depend on. All the others dry up when your subscription expires.

akolipenoukou, Apr 25, 2020 IP
  11. JEET

JEET Notable Member

Best Answers:
    No successful affiliate earners depend on google. They use paid ads mostly, for very targetted keywords.
    You are talking about a friend, I am talking about my own experience.

Of course, google ranks are added traffic, but this is not the primary source.
    How many affiliates are there in MLM promotion? Millions...
    How many of them rank in google? Few hundred may be...

You will not understand this now, I did not understood when I started.
    But I did understood 5 years later, and since then I stopped posting for google...

JEET, Apr 25, 2020 IP
  12. akolipenoukou

akolipenoukou Member

Best Answers:
    I would agree if you said no successful affiliate earners depend entirely on google. No, they use paid ads some of the time, not to get traffic to their sites but to drive very targetted keywords to their offers.
    The friends I'm talking about have personal experiences like yours.

Forget about MLM promotion. I've reviewed many of them. They are as good as chloroquine for healing COVID-19 patients.
    I've reviewed 74 of them (50 good and 24 bad) but I'm not a member of any of them. And 99% of my commenters say they hate MLMs.
    I've been reading so many posts of affiliate marketing influencers and none of them advises anybody to stick to paid traffic and ignore Google. They all treat Google like a god. There'll be nothing else for me to understand, if you know guys like Brian Dean of Backlinko, Neil Patel of Kissmetrics, etc.I

Let me correct something. You don't post for Google. It's a terrible mistake to make. You post for people. But you use keywords to enable the Google bots find your content for people.

akolipenoukou, Apr 26, 2020 IP
  13. LadyStarc

LadyStarc Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can get any decent digital marketing agency to do that for you. Just hover to the site in my signature and go onto contact, if you want to connect.

LadyStarc, Apr 27, 2020 IP
  14. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Are you talking abot that ugly solid black page that has no menu visible and will not scroll?

Not a very good first impression.

mmerlinn, Apr 27, 2020 IP
  15. vna1611

vna1611 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The main problem for me is that even 24 hours is not enough.

vna1611, Apr 27, 2020 IP
  16. OT Commerce

OT Commerce Active Member

Best Answers:
    Limited resources. You need to develop a product and invest in its promotion, but resources are limited. And it's hard to attract investment.

OT Commerce, Apr 29, 2020 IP
  17. Alan Clayton

Alan Clayton Peon

Best Answers:
    That should not discourage you – you need to focus on how to solve the problem.

For example, increasing social media engagement, promoting affiliate links, and publishing new and attractive content can bring some extra traffic to your website. Getting traffic takes time – as does everything.

Therefore, you are going to need some keyword research tools in order to create content based on the keywords you target.

Apart from getting traffic on your website, making conversions is also an important problem that can happen. Once you start attracting traffic to your website, you need to make a sale. And making a sale is a common problem that happens to all affiliate marketers, not just beginners.

Alan Clayton, Apr 29, 2020 IP
  18. FrancisCooke

FrancisCooke Peon

Best Answers:
    For me, the biggest struggle are the backlinks. It`s a really uneven practice that requires a lot of effort and precision to put into. What is more, it`s rather hard to predict the effects of your backlink campaign.

FrancisCooke, Apr 30, 2020 IP
  19. LewisH95

LewisH95 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Having a mobile responsive website.
    Making your website dynamic.
    Offering a booking solution.
    Finding the time to be active on social media.
    Increasing your numbers on social media.
    Engaging in email marketing.
    Growing your list.

LewisH95, May 7, 2020 IP
  20. PrimitiveSense.com

PrimitiveSense.com Peon

Best Answers:
    Keeping traffic consistent is key for us. We are looking to combine both organic and paid soon. Out of all social media, Instagram is really hard for us to grow and we want to utilise them to help push traffic; but the process is so long. We are now trying to build links & we spend time writing blogs that wont always be read. Our new version of the site has gone live and we want this to be the next step for traffic.

PrimitiveSense.com, Jun 3, 2020 IP