1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Content Generated by AI

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by PresenceUP, Jan 21, 2020.

Hello,
    We have recently launched a platform where AI generates unique content for brands.
    If you'd like to try it for free as a beta-tester, we would really appreciate that.
    It would be great to know your feedback - negative and positive.

https://presenceup.com

Coupon (to activate free access): DIGITALPOINT
    (Coupon will expire in a few days)
    Thank you.

PresenceUP, Jan 21, 2020 IP
  2. Private Loader

Private Loader Active Member

Best Answers:
    What to expect from this AI?

Private Loader, Jan 21, 2020 IP
  3. PresenceUP

PresenceUP Peon

Best Answers:
    AI can generate authentic comments and articles.
    The current version is trained on the following categories:
    1. Cryptocurrency/Blockchain
    2. Digital Marketing
    3. Business/Finance

4. Private Loader

Private Loader Active Member

Best Answers:
    That's exactly what i have.

Private Loader, Jan 21, 2020 IP
  5. JEET

JEET Notable Member

Best Answers:
    How does that "Generate free comment" section works, on your homepage?
    When I entered a line of text, I got error message, minimum 180 chars needed.
    So I copy pasted a long article, clicked the button, nothing happened...

Here's the article:

It can be a good idea to use a stockbroker for an active management of your stocks or mutual fund portfolio. It can be vital if you want a steady growth. It may also be unnecessary as a passive management alternative often is available for long term investing.

However, many prefer to use and pay for the services of a broker because they feel more comfortable making decisions about their finances with the interactive guidance of a licensed advisor.

Using a stockbroker for financial guidance one must be aware of the fact that they do get paid on a commission. This can be a reason for them to trade more often as more trades make them more commission. The stockbroker is also paid on the result they can achieve.

Furthermore a conflict of interest arises when a stockbroker offers his/her services as a financial planner, because their revenue is generated as a direct result of your investment in the stock or mutual fund that they broker to you.

Your return on investment may not be as great, and the advice they give you might not be in your best interest. However, some mutual funds and stocks can only be purchased through a broker. In such cases their services are required to purchase the financial instrument in question.

If you use the services of your bank there are some facts to consider. When you talk about the options you have to invest your money, they will certainly recommend the funds they control themselves.

In some countries you can for example invest in a portfolio with shares and have a guarantee to at least get your initial investment back in 2, 3 or 4 years. Sounds great to many and when they say yes to invest, the bank charge 110%. In that way the bank make a profit and secure the costs from start. Do the bank take a risk? No, they cover themselves with other types of investments that function as an insurance.

So now your portfolio starts off with a backlog of minus 10%. Often the investment will recover and take back most of the initial loss and the guarantee makes many invest as they feel comfortable and secure when they invest in this way.

Back to the question about what kind of investments the bank recommend. Do they recommend other banks portfolios? I don´t think so. If you go to a car dealer that sell Ford, do they recommend you to buy a Lexus? Certainly not. A stockbroker working in a bank is not neutral, their job is to make you invest in the shares they make the biggest profit for them. If you make a profit too, that is fine but not their prime priority.

There are the authorities though to help the customer out. And there are rules and regulations about the way stockbrokers can and shall work. Depending on in which country you are investing the rules can vary. In some countries stockbrokers can have his own portfolio and the company where he works can also have an portfolio of shares.

This makes an eventual conflict arise whenever something special happens. There are numerous customers that suspect that they have been recommended shares in companies that will face problems and where the stockbroker wants to sell his own shares before the market drops. To prove these cases are almost impossible and to win them very rare. The number of transactions are also so big that it is almost impossible to trace and see a pattern. There might be just a few that went the wrong way.

Stockbrokers in general are behaving in a professional way and realise that their business will benefit most if the outcome for their customers are great. As a customer you are advised to check the results that a stockbroker have produced, trace their records. Do not look at the advertisements, the truth about the results are not there.

On the internet you can now use the statistics by independent companies that range stockbrokers, funds, shares etc. Here you can find facts – vital facts for the outcome of your future incomes from investing.

JEET, Jan 21, 2020 IP
  6. PresenceUP

PresenceUP Peon

Best Answers:
    Jeet,
    Thank you for trying our service.
    AI needs some text to extract the keypoints from the source text. When we provide a short text or just a phrase, it can be difficult for AI to understand what we need from her.

We've asked AI to generated two articles for your source text. The results are below.

[​IMG]

(Article One and Article Two areas are scrollable)

JEET likes this.
  7. JEET

JEET Notable Member

Best Answers:
    @PresenceUP
    I tried again with a different text, still nothing happens when the button is clicked.
    Where is the new text/comment getting displayed?

By the way, I am not logged in...

JEET, Jan 22, 2020 IP
  8. PresenceUP

PresenceUP Peon

Best Answers:
    Dear Jeet,

We'd recommend you to create an account first at https://presenceup.com/signup
    Please let us know when done - we'll add more comments and articles available to generate from your account.

PresenceUP, Jan 23, 2020 IP
    JEET likes this.
  9. JEET

JEET Notable Member

Best Answers:
    ok, will do this and let you know. Thanks

JEET, Jan 23, 2020 IP
  10. tbar

tbar Member

Best Answers:
    The quality is terrible. It doesn't read well. But as a content rewriter who specializes in generating unique pieces for companies, I understand the work that goes into rewriting high quality pieces that is readable.I've used so many different softwares;some that have been out for years and they still aren't as good as it could be. I think if you were able to get the software to generate quality content then you might have something great on your hands because most softwares have yet to execute this.

tbar, Jan 24, 2020 IP
  11. PresenceUP

PresenceUP Peon

Best Answers:
    Tbar,
    Thank you for your feedback. Our AI is specialized on Cryptocurrency/Blockchain, Digital Marketing and Business/Finance. AI has limited knowledge in other domains.

PresenceUP, Jan 24, 2020 IP
    JEET likes this.
  12. JEET

JEET Notable Member

Best Answers:
    @PresenceUP
    I have created an account "syshbw" is username.

JEET, Jan 24, 2020 IP
  13. JEET

JEET Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I still don't understand how your website works.
    There is a box on homepage where I can enter source text, and click a button "Generate free comment"
    I did that, with login and without login, but I cannot seem to find the generated comment anywhere.
    Where is this box displaying the result?

JEET, Jan 24, 2020 IP
  14. PresenceUP

PresenceUP Peon

Best Answers:
    Jeet,
    The form we have on the home page is for new users only, if they don't have an account yet.
    To generates comments, you need to log in (https://presenceup.com/login), and click "Comments" on the Dashboard.
    To generate articles, you need to click "Articles" on Dashboard.

Jeet, we've added more comments and articles credits to your account, so AI can generate more content for you.

PresenceUP, Jan 25, 2020 IP
    JEET likes this.
  15. JEET

JEET Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks so much, I will try this again.

JEET, Feb 1, 2020 IP
  16. LewisH95

LewisH95 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Artificial intelligence refers to machines with capabilities that mimic cognitive functions associated with the human mind—most notably learning and problem solving.

AI already plays a significant role in the field of content marketing, helping to streamline processes at a time of immense content overload.

LewisH95, May 21, 2020 IP
  17. Forseti

Forseti Peon

Best Answers:
    There is a similar service that generates texts https://www.articleforge.com/. There is free access and a refund. What is your fundamental difference and what prices will your service have?

Forseti, May 21, 2020 IP
  18. Em&em

Em&em Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Nice, I am researching this topic, I am a bit lazy to generate short texts on my own, articleforge looks nice! as well i found https://zyro.com/ai/content-generator, works quite well. Any other tools to check?

Em&em, May 29, 2020 IP
  19. Neubert Rommel

Neubert Rommel Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey! Thank you for your offer!
    We also do AI content generation. Maybe it could be helpful to you too!

Regards

Neubert Rommel, Jun 28, 2021 IP
  20. VortexAlpha

VortexAlpha Member

Best Answers:
    The biggest problem with most AI generators is that you can't rely only on them and you need to check everything manually. If someone would manage to create a generator that would produce articles without errors and with natural text flow, it would definitely become very popular, this way, as they are at the moment, they aren't that helpful.

VortexAlpha, Jan 26, 2022 IP