1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I think Youtube is impossible

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by Inkey Veil, Jun 29, 2019.

Hello, so I keep seeing people getting subscribers and views very easily and in very short time! Sometimes with great content and sometimes not:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCb-_qhrP9S9Aty_1aX3A3Xw?view_as=subscriber

But the thing is, there are hundreds of this type of channels and they get crazy views, I've been trying since 2016 and all i got in this period is just 100 subscribers!!! Like if you make videos of completely nothing just filming your front door and add different titles and descriptions\tags\thumbnails of different subjects and things that people search about you'd get views faster than this!! I'm thinking it's something about algorithms, and no matter what I do my channel it would still be unpopular..what do you think?

Inkey Veil, Jun 29, 2019 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    There's an element of luck to going viral. Think about how many amazing actors and singers never get their lucky break and have to fall back on other means of employment. This is no different.

sarahk, Jun 29, 2019 IP
    JEET and dcristo like this.
  3. FPForum

FPForum Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Your channels and videos should be at least somewhat SEO optimized. You should also get likes, comments, tweets, FB shares, and reddit upvotes for your video URLs..All of that will effect how they rank.

FPForum, Jun 29, 2019 IP
  4. dcristo

dcristo Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Most content you put out won't go viral but you only need that 1 video to go viral and your subscriber count will skyrocket. The viral video will also increase the views of your other videos.

dcristo, Jun 30, 2019 IP
  5. mcdwgbiz

mcdwgbiz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    My channel went from 50 subscribers to 1700 in three months. It's a soccer channel, I used techniques from Sean Cannell Video Ranking Academy. That stuff works.

mcdwgbiz, Jul 1, 2019 IP
  6. Inkey Veil

Inkey Veil Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    What do you mean by SEO optimized?

Hello, what's the name of your channel? and can you talk about the techniques you used, because I searched about it and it seems very expensive!

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2019
    Inkey Veil, Jul 5, 2019 IP
  7. AlphaNine_Vini

AlphaNine_Vini Active Member

Best Answers:
    You need to promote your Videos only if you think there is some good entertainment in your Video content. I recommend you to list your videos where you could get some good likes by random people.

AlphaNine_Vini, Jul 9, 2019 IP
  8. Docxsido

Docxsido Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    one video if it goes viral can bring you a loooot of subscribers , think about something related to your channel but new , never seen before on youtube , you can also promote it on youtube or facebook

Docxsido, Jul 9, 2019 IP
    EDDesign likes this.
  9. EDDesign

EDDesign Member

Best Answers:
    This is the answer. Promote your videos in social networks!

EDDesign, Jul 9, 2019 IP
  10. 0charles

0charles Active Member

Best Answers:
    Google Always loves make their rules

0charles, Jul 12, 2019 IP
  11. philipuser

philipuser Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello, you need to promote your channel like you promote a website. Share the video URL to all your social media platforms and any place you think suitable.
    Besides, the video topic should be something hot recently or at least be searched by many people. An eye-catching thumbnail is also important as the first impression is very important. You can check this site for a good thumbnail design (https://www.fotor.com/templates/youtube-thumbnail).

philipuser, Sep 6, 2019 IP
  12. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    That video only has a few hundred views. Is that yours or an example of what you are talking about?

In my opinion that video is horrible. It has the most boring music that will put you to asleep. The content could be fun and entertaining but it's presented in the dullest way. I only watched longer than 10 seconds because I thought this may have been your video. It did catch my interest but I had to shut it off due to being a complete mood buzz kill.

Anyway... the video mentioned does not have significant views because it absolutely sucks. It has music that makes you want to go to sleep or slit your wrists, there's nothing but photos with no impact and nothing catching about the headline or description. After looking at a couple more videos from the channel it's the same format. A total bust.

Is this your channel? If so, are you a boring person? YouTube may not be your niche...

NetStar, Sep 6, 2019 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  13. Hemul

Hemul Peon

Best Answers:
    Nothing is impossible in this world.

Hemul, Sep 8, 2019 IP
  14. walantoklen

walantoklen Peon

Best Answers:
    Try commenting on other videos in YouTube that are similar to your channel. Also, I would recommend creating Facebook page and promoting it there or on Facebook groups. Social media helps gaining subscribers.

walantoklen, Sep 9, 2019 IP
  15. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I don't think this is efficient time invested. You may get some quick views but you will have to devote a LOT of time for temporary short term minimal results. Your time is best spent on continuing to product GOOD content for youtube.

NetStar, Sep 9, 2019 IP
  16. MarioXD

MarioXD Peon

Best Answers:
    i am waiting for news

MarioXD, Jan 22, 2020 IP
  17. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think volume can help you a lot .Many people create an awesome video or more videos and they think they will get a lot of views etc .I dont say quality it dont help but you can have a lot of competition in that niche .I think you need to target as much keywords as you can

Spartan14, Jan 22, 2020 IP
  18. JohnHoward28

JohnHoward28 Peon

Best Answers:
    One Word. TUBEBUDDY!

It is all about SEO. This is a sad but honest truth. I can release a video today that has a million other videos just like it and better, but when I get done with my SEO, my video will come up in the first spot under the key search terms. If you have a big following on other platforms, you can drive traffic to your channel, but most other sites, forums, and social media platforms have closed off most doors to use their platform to promote a youtube channel, because of youtubers spamming their systems.

I too started in 2016, and now have 6K subs, and my channel is in an extremely tiny niche. If I were in a popular niche, it would have 6 million subs. But it is all about SEO. Tubebuddy will help get you started.

JohnHoward28, Mar 2, 2020 IP
  19. Private Loader

Private Loader Active Member

Best Answers:
    Do not choose the fastest path to get more subscribers. For example, i created a YouTube channel for 3 or 4 months and i was only posting videos about hacks and proof of payments. Then i changed to adult audience posting videos from iStripper software and in less then 24 hours i got a increase by 800%, more subscribers and viewers.

The problem: Material like videos that show intimate woman parts is enough for a warning and i got banned.

Private Loader, Mar 2, 2020 IP
  20. JEET

JEET Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Getting subscribers and views on youtube is also like getting traffic for website.
    All the rules apply.
    Your title, tags, description should be seo optimized.
    You must promote your youtube channel anywhere you will promote your website, email lists, social sites, on your website etc.

JEET, Mar 2, 2020 IP