1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Other 6 GSA SER and 6 GSA Captcha Breaking Licenses for Sale

Discussion in 'Secondhand Licenses' started by gorrior, Jan 18, 2020.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    I stopped building backlinks a few years ago and my own personal licenses have gone to waste. So I decided to sell them.
    I'm offering:
    6 GSA SER Licenses
    6 GSA Captcha Breaker Licenses
    3 GSA Indexer licenses

The official price on their website is $99 for GSA SER, $147 for Captcha and $20 for the indexer.
    That would be $1542 official price, I'm selling mine (and I have permission after contacting their support to do so) for $599, so you save $942, more than 60%!

I'm willing to sell these using a safe, trusted escrow such as safefunds. So we both can sleep well. I have 6 as I was running it on several machines and virtual servers. I only sell all at once. If you JUST want 6 GSA SER OR 6 Captcha Breaker, I will sell them like that too.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2020
    gorrior, Jan 18, 2020 IP
  2. gorrior

gorrior Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Update: increased discount from 50% to 60%.

gorrior, Mar 10, 2020 IP
  3. gorrior

gorrior Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Update: Increased discount from $599 to $499. Not going lower, just want to get rid of these and reinvest in other SEO tools asap. GSA is great for tier 2 links and ranking parasites by the way, but I'm not looking for that anymore.

gorrior, Apr 5, 2020 IP