1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Effective way for doing blog comments?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by jasmine lane, Oct 31, 2011.

1. sinGN

sinGN Member

Best Answers:
    publish more articles in your blog, comment on other blogs.

sinGN, Mar 4, 2017 IP
  2. Sherlyn Shah

Sherlyn Shah Member

Best Answers:
    Blog commenting can be used - 3 ways.
    1. For creating website traffic by using the text related to your blog post.
    2. Commenting to support others as well as building your backlinks in the main website name location.
    3. Creating a back link within the comment like the...Sad Shayari Hindi

Sherlyn Shah, Mar 9, 2017 IP
  3. na9endra

na9endra Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Firstly understand the content of the blog you wish to comment and you can comment your likes and dislikes

na9endra, Mar 9, 2017 IP
  4. chalice

chalice Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Just ensure that your comment is relevant to the discussion and not spam. It will be approved.

chalice, Mar 19, 2017 IP
  5. Bingout

Bingout Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Don't just comment to the article for the sake of backlink. Visit the blogs that attract your interest and give genuine reply to them and insert your blog link wherever it is needed. Try to give genuine reply as much as possible, that will help the user with regard to their topic.

Bingout, Mar 19, 2017 IP
  6. RobertRay

RobertRay Peon

Best Answers:
    If you want to comment on other articles you need to be sure that you really have something to say. Mostly all comments need approval from the moderator, so it is hardly possible to promote something. However, if you post a really good comment, it can work.

RobertRay, Apr 16, 2019 IP
  7. Slavian

Slavian Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    According to my experience opinions should be relevant to the topic under discussion. Do not do any marketing but stick to the keywords in question

Slavian, Sep 14, 2019 IP
  8. jgriff225

jgriff225 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I agree with the comments above try to think more about adding value to the post than getting a link and your comment is more likely to be approved.

jgriff225, Jan 16, 2020 IP
    Jason Joel likes this.
  9. 4DL

4DL Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Or...If you are just wanting to get tier 2 backlinks indexed, then make a AA list with scrapebox and blast away

4DL, Jan 13, 2022 IP
  10. Kerry Watson

Kerry Watson Banned

Best Answers:
    1 – Contribute to the conversation. I frequently think to myself, "Wow, amazing post!" after reading a post.
    2 – Make a comment as soon as possible.
    3 – Don't advertise oneself excessively.
    4 - You can differ without being a thorn in someone's side.
    5 – Don't be afraid to ask inquiries.
    6 – Understand why you're making a comment.

Kerry Watson, Jan 21, 2022 IP
  11. VortexAlpha

VortexAlpha Member

Best Answers:
    To be successful in blog commenting writing, you first need to search for the most relevant and trending blogs out there, and while doing it also make sure that they are somewhat related to your niche and field of expertise since there you would be able to give the most contributions. Make sure that your comments under some blog articles really have some value and that they can really be helpful for the audience, as if you manage to do it, it will be a great reference for yourself as people would be interested in finding more details about you and your work. Don't comment just to fulfill some number or expectations, write only when you have to say something and you'll see after some time how it will be highly valuable and help you to reach a wider audience.

VortexAlpha, Mar 16, 2022 IP
  12. erikemanuelli

erikemanuelli Member

Best Answers:
    There is no one definitive answer to this question, as the effectiveness of commenting on blogs will vary depending on the blog itself and the topic being discussed.
    However, some tips on how to make effective blog comments include:

1. Reading the article or post thoroughly before commenting so that you have a good understanding of what is being said.

2. Making your comments relevant to the discussion and adding value to the conversation.

3. Approaching any disagreements in a polite and respectful manner.

4. Using correct grammar, spelling, and punctuation.

5. Avoiding excessive use of acronyms, internet slang, and textspeak abbreviations.

6. Being mindful of the overall tone and atmosphere of the blog when commenting.

7. Checking for any comment guidelines that may be in place before posting.

8. Refraining from making personal attacks or inflammatory comments.

9. Staying on topic, and avoiding veering off into unrelated tangents.

10. Making sure your comment adds to the discussion rather than simply repeating what others have already said.

erikemanuelli, Apr 8, 2022 IP
  13. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well you need to bring value to the blog article as much as you can and a little as you can to promote yourself

Spartan14, Apr 9, 2022 IP
  14. lightduty

lightduty Peon

Best Answers:
    Search for:
    - Blogger Spammer Evolution
    - WordPress Spammer Evolution V2
    - BlogFa Spammer Evolution V2
    - BlogSky Spammer

All of them are tools that i have develop that ask google for a specific site (for example blogger/blogspot) and then reads the rss to give the latest 10 topics. From there you can leave a comment. The script automatically direct the user to the comment area.

Check my post.

no value

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2022
    lightduty, Apr 10, 2022 IP
  15. etdigitalmarketing

etdigitalmarketing Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes. Correct blog commenting can have a variety of advantages. First, connecting with individuals in your niche by posting thoughtful comments on blogs can help you establish wonderful relationships. Additionally, it might aid in increasing traffic to your website and free backlinks. Making a list of high-quality blog sites that can provide do-follow links is crucial. Once you've done that, start leaving one blog comment every other day. It is crucial to remember that a statement that is both pertinent and effective will only be successful.

etdigitalmarketing, Aug 10, 2022 IP
  16. Ethel Glover

Ethel Glover Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    One way to make effective blog comments is by adding value to the conversation. You can do this by sharing your own insights or by asking questions that provoke further discussion.

Another way to make effective blog comments is by being respectful and considerate of other people's opinions. This includes taking the time to read through the entire thread before commenting, and making sure that your comments are relevant to the conversation.

Finally, it's important to be aware that blog comments are a public forum, and that anything you say can be seen and judged by other people. So always try to write with integrity and be mindful of how your words might be interpreted. Thanks for reading!

Ethel Glover, Aug 17, 2022 IP
  17. BarbaraRogers

BarbaraRogers Member

Best Answers:
    One effective way of doing blog comments is through backlinking. This means that you leave a comment on another user's blog with a link back to your own blog. This helps to drive traffic to your blog, as well as build relationships with other bloggers in your niche. Additionally, be sure to leave thoughtful and insightful comments that add value to the conversation – don't just spam comments for the sake of getting a link. focus on quality over quantity.

BarbaraRogers, Aug 18, 2022 IP
  18. danish001

danish001 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

danish001, Aug 20, 2022 IP
  19. Webys Traffic Inc

Webys Traffic Inc Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    To make blog comments more effective, I would first ensure that I thoroughly read and understand the blog post. This way, my comments will be insightful, relevant, and thought-provoking. I would aim to add value to the conversation, offering my unique perspective and experience, or asking probing questions. I’d always remain respectful and courteous in my comments, fostering healthy discussions. Avoiding generic comments like "Great post!" and being specific about what I enjoyed or learned helps to foster better interactions.

To search for blog sites, I use a combination of tools. Google is a go-to search engine where I type specific keywords or topics of interest. For more niche blogs, I would use blog directories like Bloglovin', and AllTop or even check out social media platforms like Reddit, Facebook, and Twitter for blog recommendations. Also, subscribing to a few newsletters from my favorite bloggers can expose me to new and relevant blog sites.

Webys Traffic Inc, Jun 21, 2023 IP
  20. Doomparr

Doomparr Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    First, I completely agree, no spam should be in the comments on a post. But like all our bloggers, We like to rank our keywords. I work with backlinks, and articles, but is not enough. So my question is.
    I hope my question is allowed to ask because it is so important for us bloggers that we really get good ranks for our keywords. I know that is a topic in the comment form on bloggers' site that the spot where you put your name is actually that Google use for a ranking keyword. I do not want my name to rank, but my keyword. So what do the other bloggers do to get a good rank? Anybody that has thinking about if it is ok to use the keyword where the name is used to be in comment form? - Or is it anyway before posting that it can be a deal with the blogger before posting to add the keyword in the Name tag? I will be happy if any can tell me the correct guideline and rules that can benefit the incorrect way to do this, I ask because I am new at blogging, but I understand very much how Google works :)
    A blog comment honestly gives a comment but doesn't give you any result in ranking without being able to add your keyword in the comment spot for name, because that is what Google uses. So what do you others do?
    hope for a good discussion that can help us all to get the result we want. Ranking high on Google etc :)

Doomparr, Jul 25, 2023 IP