1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adblade is scam. Please avoid

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by theredgiant, Nov 16, 2017.

I used Adblade for 4 months last year during which my site generated $297. I waited for months but no payment was made. I then send them emails asking about payment but got no reply, after which I realized they have no intention of paying.

Now nearly a year later, an Adblade representative contacted me asking if I'm willing to run their ads on my site again. I replied that I still have unpaid earnings in my account and will only consider rejoining if they clear my past dues ---okay, I lied. I have no intention of running them again.

As expected, I never heard from him again.

Let this be a warning to others who want to run or is currently running Adblade. DO NOT use them.

Proof: https://imgur.com/a/7P3YP

theredgiant, Nov 16, 2017 IP
  2. Peter Ellison

Peter Ellison Peon

Best Answers:
    They have banned my account and held my money just because they didn't like the traffic I sent to them.. As far as I understood they work this way: They have fake news, blogs sites with lots of adsense ads on them and they advertise the fake story ads in your sites and expect the visitors to click the ads once they arrive, basically it's like CPA network but they pay CPC and once they don't like your traffic you are dumped! Beware!

Peter Ellison, Nov 16, 2017 IP
  3. VacationCrasher

VacationCrasher Member

Best Answers:
    We're no longer running AdBlade because of a chance in ad mix, but calling them a scam is ridiculous. They're one of the larger ad networks and we've received payouts in excess of 100K over the last 12 months from them.

You can't post a pic without any of the further responses from them and say it's proof.

Also, if you're not happy with their response, call the company. They have a publicly listed phone number.

VacationCrasher, Nov 18, 2017 IP
  4. MD ALAMIN BEPARY

MD ALAMIN BEPARY Member

Best Answers:
    Adblade is Big scam adblade.com
    Earnings $404.69 Total But Not Send My Payment is 3 Month Over My Profile Setting All Ok
    upload_2017-12-21_23-51-21.png

MD ALAMIN BEPARY, Dec 21, 2017 IP
  5. Sarah Searcher

Sarah Searcher Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    SCAM adblade.com SCAM
    https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/scam-adblade-com-scam.2861640/

Sarah Searcher, Jan 15, 2020 IP