1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Get website pages impressions from Google Analytics.

Discussion in 'Google Analytics' started by mrweb, Jan 13, 2020.

Hello,

I'm building an advertisement page and I need to add an estimated number for pages impressions but I cannot see such an information in my analytics, I can see only Pageviews.

From where can I get pages impressions?

Thanks

mrweb, Jan 13, 2020 IP
  2. James Rawls

James Rawls Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Google Analytics is a great tool that can be synchronized with your website to notify you the insights of your user engagement level.
    Not only the tool will tell you the amount of impressions per page, but instead, the location of user engagement (country wise), bounce rate, avg. time spent on your site, which page has the most user engagement and the list goes on.
    Using these vital pieces of information, you can come up with offers or amendments within your services or products. Also to mention, you can optimize certain pages of your website where an improvement needs to be executed, using the info-graphics and insights from Google Analytics.

James Rawls, Jan 24, 2020 IP
  3. MayurKawale

MayurKawale Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Use Google Search Console (Google Webmaster) to find the impression for a specific page.

MayurKawale, Mar 6, 2020 IP