1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking for Payment Processor for eCommerce Store

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by Micaela Wedge, May 12, 2019.

I am looking for Payment Processor for eCommerce Store.

Micaela Wedge, May 12, 2019 IP
  2. Cascadia Pay

Cascadia Pay Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Micaela - I don't think we are permitted to paste our website address or email address in this forum but if you google my user ID you should be able to find our website and send me an email to see if we can help you out. Andrew

Cascadia Pay, May 13, 2019 IP
  3. Agapay

Agapay Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hit me a PM and we can discuss further on how we can help you.

Agapay, May 13, 2019 IP
  4. bettertulip1972

bettertulip1972 Active Member

Best Answers:
    can i know what's your monthly volume and cb rate?

bettertulip1972, May 13, 2019 IP
  5. Nechtan Marketing Inc

Nechtan Marketing Inc Peon

Best Answers:
    If you google my user name you will find what you need to accept cards in eCommerce no problem.

Nechtan Marketing Inc, May 13, 2019 IP
  6. Johny888

Johny888 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello, as the payment processor you may try out some of these ( G2A PAY, ALIPAY or Stripe)

Johny888, Jun 1, 2019 IP
  7. Ander-son

Ander-son Active Member

Best Answers:
    there are a couple of point to keep in mind.

if manage to find a gateway that accepts your shop (is it high risk, lot of fraud, dodgy business or a product that is against the credit policy is?)
    If they accept you easily keep in mind they have some kind of schema to hid your activity from the CC company. But if the CC company discovers. they can loose their lincense and are sued in the millions, which then will try to get out of you. the money you have with them at the moment is gonne!
    then you got the option if your turnover is not to big and you have cookcustomers. Setting up a front bussiness. but to do that good it takes as much effort or even more. here are a few examples that i had, selling to a country but front site not being in the language.
    2 totlaydirrent orderID one in 100, othere 100000. front shop something breaking but you still keep getting orders. you get a test order from the bank, but oyu cannot deliver the product. a stupid customer that is smart enough to find the CC company behind and will complain his package is 2 days late.
    Even blocking ips from countries shit came from another.
    what every you have to keep in the pattern of that kind of shops, natural grows. and if your turnovers gets to big for the frontshop. dont be complacent, make a new asap. the best is alrady be working on another one and build that up.
    Couple of weeks ago i was speaking to an ex bank director i told him besides being against the CC policy. product is my country etc. we are not high risk, i manage to get ourcharge back rate 0.01% And he says Red FLag that not common :-(
    in the last 17 years we went thru an avrage of 3.5 gateways a year. and if you every applied for one, you know that is like full time job for someone.
    I'm blacklisted. there is no GW in the world that will give me a merchant account. i had 32 big chunks of $$$ conficatedbecuase employee panic and did dtupid thingd. iand had a big amount Frozzrn for 3-4 years.

I notice that there new gateways popup like Mushrooms ;-)
    But i also see a shocking amount of fraud easly accessible to script kiddies.

I had to move offshore, chinanot that i wanted to avoid taxes. simply there where no gateways, avaiable in my country. there where a couple of big ones and ther rest where just resellers.

Just mine experien, sorry for messy typing and english. sun is vcoming up and i havent slept for 2 days :-(

Ander-son, Jun 1, 2019 IP
  8. paymenthuddle

paymenthuddle Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Micaela - have you found a provider yet? Let me know - we may be able to help.

paymenthuddle, Dec 13, 2019 IP
  9. easy_ePayments

easy_ePayments Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello... I'm sure you're already set. If you'd like to learn how to offset your payment processing fees, hit me up. We've got great solutions for businesses that do not want to pay high credit card fee's any longer. We also offer quick ACH payments and same day credit card processing deposits.

easy_ePayments, Dec 16, 2019 IP
  10. raj p

raj p Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    go with Splash Payments. I believe they protect you from chargebacks ....I think they recently acquired by some other company

raj p, Dec 21, 2019 IP
  11. PayOp

PayOp Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Payop has a free e-commerce plugin with more than 150 payment methods, you can contact them and find out more ;)

PayOp, Jan 7, 2020 IP