1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling The ONLY Traffic Focused Guest Post Link Building Service [UPTO 70% OFF]

Discussion in 'Services' started by Luq, Aug 3, 2019.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    [​IMG]
    This is a screenshot of organic traffic of a website that pretty much EXCLUSIVELY used our service for off-page SEO.

Interested? Keep reading.

Seen enough already? Shoot me a PM with your requirements and we can get started right away!

There are plenty of link building services offering links from high [insert highly inaccurate metric here] sites at impressive (or sometimes super exorbitant) rates.

Just search through this forum, for instance. Plenty of threads offering links from DA/TF/DR of 115 (probably a slight exaggeration there) sites.

It all looks good on paper.

But, a site that has an 80 DA that gets 216 monthly visitors from Google is hardly going to move the needle.

In fact, it's probably a spammy PBN site or expired domain that is going to push the needle in the other direction.

Ok, we need to back up a little bit.

Ahrefs, Moz and Majestic have done a great job of estimating the value of a website with the limited information they have available.

But going by these metrics that can be easily manipulated is eventually going to lead you to signing in to your Google Analytics dashboard to see this:

*queue the horror music*

[​IMG]

What's the one sure way to tell if Google respects a site?

They send them TRAFFIC. They rank them on page 1 for keywords and send their users to these websites.

Which is why we only focus on organic traffic. A site getting actual traffic from Google is bound to have a certain level of authority.

Haven't you heard enough already? Send me a PM and let's get started!

If you're currently using a link building service, we can be fairly sure you're paying way too much for poor quality sites. I mean, just read this article:
    https://www.authorityhacker.com/link-building-services/

"Disturbing" is the right word.

- We GUARANTEE real links from real websites with 100% manual outreach
    - We only reach out to sites with real traffic
    - We look for a good ratio of traffic to referring domains (high traffic and few referring domains = high-quality backlink profile)

"Ok, I hear you. But I still prefer to use some metrics to filter out websites."

And that's fine. We get that there's no single strategy to success with SEO.

Which is why we also offer completely custom outreach solutions based on your requirements if you don't want to use our standard packages.

We can look for sites based on:
    - Specific DA/DR/TF ranges
    - Specific Alexa rank
    - Specific amount of organic traffic
    - Any other (reasonable) requirement

PM me your requirement now. Let's get this going.

Luq, Aug 3, 2019 IP
    m_wc likes this.
  2. HostMayo-WK

HostMayo-WK Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have website related to hosting industry. What will be the testing price for one link? Will it be removed after some period. Second how much will be the regular price if I go with your service.

HostMayo-WK, Aug 3, 2019 IP
    Luq likes this.
  3. xInd

xInd Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 15
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    What would one receive for the $1 buy it now price? I don't see it in your post what is included for this, seems more like a consultation to get a quote to setup a custom campaign, is that correct?

xInd, Dec 30, 2019 IP
  4. Luq

Luq Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Happy new year to you! Thanks for the post. It's just a placeholder. If you'd like a consultation to setup a custom campaign, you can just get in touch via PM :)

Luq, Jan 6, 2020 IP