1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Link building creation

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by atsmod, Jan 3, 2020.

Hello.
    It is good for OffPage SEO to share all website posts every day (more than 50/day) in this social media? Or it is waste of time?
    [​IMG]
    Plus i add this posts and in bloglovin profile page.

And, what you think about panel.seoestore? It is worth to spend money on high DA backlinks for the main website, and all of others cheap backlinks for this sattelits (bloglovin page, tumblr, wordpress, blogger sites)

Thanks in advice

atsmod, Jan 3, 2020 IP
  2. Solayman Rumon

Solayman Rumon Member

Best Answers:
    Social sharing is good for SEO, But why you bother your social audience by sharing same content every time. Make you a reliable, trustworthy and happy social audience by bring diversity in your social sharing, and also share share blog content less frequently as your audience happily interact with your content go to your website and spend time. That will bring more efficiency in SEO.

I don't think SEOeStore is doing good thing, they are doing spam

Solayman Rumon, Jan 5, 2020 IP
  3. innateseo

innateseo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Social media is not a great producer of traffic from my experience. I would focus on creating content that can get ranked SEO-wise, and then posing as a influence/expert in your industry. Find the forums that relate to what you do, and act as an expert.

Paying for back-links isn't necessarily a bad idea, but you have to make sure the domain is a valid/non-spammy one otherwise it will thwart your SEO ranking attempts.

innateseo, Jan 5, 2020 IP
  4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Sounds like a good way to get your account banned

sarahk, Jan 5, 2020 IP
  5. Shivani Shrivastav

Shivani Shrivastav Active Member

Best Answers:
    I would suggest you only post those content on Social media that provide great value to the readers.

Shivani Shrivastav, Jan 5, 2020 IP
  6. blogdum

blogdum Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Until and unless you dont have good number of followers, its not worth sharing links on social media.

That website build links using software, which i would never recommend. Yes, its worth spending money on backlinks depending on your business.

blogdum, Jan 6, 2020 IP
  7. KylieSweet

KylieSweet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There will be no issue on sharing your website post everyday in different social media platforms as long as it is a unique post for every channel.

KylieSweet, Jan 9, 2020 IP
  8. TheTroopofKings

TheTroopofKings Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Find websites to sign up for usually. Create a blog, anything with profiles. Usually that helps.

TheTroopofKings, Jan 9, 2020 IP
  9. verocloud

verocloud Member

Best Answers:
    I think exactly the same.

You can also have some non crucial project for experiments (like automatic link building etc), so if it performs well, you'll find how to use it, if it fails, at least you will get experience.

verocloud, Jan 11, 2020 IP
  10. tbar

tbar Member

Best Answers:
    When I partner with my clients on their social campaigns, I express the importance of "tweaking" your content. What you share on one platform, you need to tweak on another. It doesn't have to be much, just enough to make it unique. I also never create content campaigns for any social account that doesn't have any followers. I usually do a pre-promo to set the tone for the social accounts and then we start to roll out content. You are on the right page when it comes to the amount of content you should be putting out. But make sure what you are putting out is useful to your audience.

tbar, Jan 14, 2020 IP
  11. Seo By India

Seo By India Active Member

Best Answers:
    Google made it clear earlier too don't create links for gaining rank, share information everywhere till it's relevant to the niche that can pass the following.
    - Increase your ranking
    - Domain authority
    - Trust flow
    - Brand Awareness

Much more, stay tune with your work cycle.

Seo By India, Feb 15, 2020 IP