1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need help in Branding Project

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by rprajapati, Nov 8, 2016.

Hi friends!
    I am new to marketing and this forum and am really excited to learn from you folks.
    I wanted to know if people would be interested in taking a small survey to help me and my team figure out the branding strategy for a company in the Bay area.

Edit: Survey link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/7LQT2RC
    (sorry I am not able to make it a hyperlink)

Thanks!

Last edited: Nov 8, 2016
    rprajapati, Nov 8, 2016 IP
  2. rprajapati

rprajapati Peon

Best Answers:
    Ok I have not received any negative response and yet received many views. So given the limited time that I have till I present my findings to my teams, I am going to post the link to the survey here:
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/7LQT2RC

I sincerely request you all to please participate in this survey if you think you fit the screening criteria. It would greatly help us in identifying the direction to proceed in and focus in accordingly.

Thanks

rprajapati, Nov 8, 2016 IP
  3. KylieSweet

KylieSweet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Aside from survey there are many ways to brand your project like building reputation in different popular mediums in the web.

KylieSweet, Nov 8, 2016 IP
  4. matt_62

matt_62 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I have no idea what you are offering, or your area, or your intended market audience. There is no single marketing strategy that will bring perfect results for every region, and every industry. A marketing strategy for say, a budget pizza store, would be completely different to high end luxury car yard. Likewise, looking at different demographics, if an area is primarily young, or old, wealthy or poor, will have a big impact on your marketing plans. Even competitors can have an impact on your marketing approach.

I have no idea which country the bay area is in. Having a meeting with a local professional that knows the area, who can understand your product(s), or service(s), the direction and focus the company is aiming for, as well as look at the intended target audience; and get them to put you on the right track. Considering how critical your marketing is to the survival of a business, I would highly recommend you hiring someone locally, in person, and not base the survival of your company on a survey for random people to fill out.

matt_62, Nov 9, 2016 IP
    treyarnon likes this.
  5. jaguar34

jaguar34 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I would suggest to dropship burgers in wholesale instead of wasting money on surveys.

jaguar34, Jan 1, 2020 IP
  6. novahbrinley

novahbrinley Peon

Best Answers:
    As I am associated with a financial sector so I have to keep some info regarding all this things. I just want to know one thing that is about hacking like it is possible to easily hacking any stepchange account.
    https://thestepchange.com/

novahbrinley, Jan 15, 2020 IP