1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I want some answers about cpa and clickbank

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by axel7, Aug 10, 2017.

Hello , First I m sorry if I posted my question in the wrong section .

I'm a newbie and since a one month I found this idea about earn money by cpa /clickbank / forex etc.. I read also somes articles in this forum about how to earn money etc... And also seeing some videos on youtube for CPA in social networks and I paid also for a course in udemy about clickbank.

But now I want to take action , I have a domain (.com) (website) and also a account in webhosting.

But in youtube I found some tutorials or strategy for making money by posting in groupes on facebook by using a software called MASS PLANER ( I think this is the right name) or posting in twitter some offers like how to win iphone free etc.... but this videos is a little old (2015-2016) so the question is :
    This strategy is still working ?
    From what I read, you have to have money to start, I want to know how much I have to have in my budget to start either the cpa or clickbank?
    Especially as I put a goal to have $ 10 per day as a start.

I found also this MASS PLANER is not working anymore, so these software as mass planner are they credible and effective?
    I also found that for cpa you have to have traffic, and this is a difficult step, I have heard about traffic services like popads and there are some who say it's the scam Others who say it works well. I want to know is what even if there are paid services like popads one can not win any dollar?

And finaly what do you suggest me ? start in cpa or clickbank ?Any other advice is welcome.

Awaiting answers :)

axel7, Aug 10, 2017 IP
  2. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I would advise you to choose affiliate marketing or cpa then choose a method of promotion and stick with it until you become an expert .Youtube traffic its very good because it gives you passive income

Spartan14, Aug 11, 2017 IP
  3. JoeSpirit

JoeSpirit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You don't need money to become an affiliate member of Clickbank. You will likely need a marketing budget to promote Clickbank products depending on how you decide to do that.

I recommend that you do start an account with Clickbank if you want to market digital products. Find a product that looks good to you. Make sure the product actually delivers on what the description says it will do. The best way to do that is to actually buy a copy and put it to the test. If it works for you like it's supposed to and you believe in it then you can honestly market it in a way that will convince people that they should buy from you.

Once you select and prove out the product look for the people who have an interest in that type of product. You need to find out where those buyers hang out. This can be in Facebook Groups or Twitter as you mentioned. You don't want to just start posting your product links to the group. Join in the conversations and become known as a helpful contributor to the group. Build relationships. When people get comfortable with you, they'll ask about how you can help them. Then you can offer them your product or products.

Since you have a domain already you can start publishing content on your own site. Make sure it's related to your product. Make sure it's high value and helpful. Don't give away any secrets that you learn along the way. You'll want to save them for products that you create yourself one day. But the content on your site must be valuable enough that people want to stay and look at it and also want to return to your site in the future to look at more.

First off understand that it's extremely unlikely that you'll become an overnight success. The growth of your business will take time but you can learn how to build along the way.

I advise that you stay from products like Mass Planner. I'm not familiar with that one in particular but it sounds like it's an auto poster of some sort and using that type of application can get you quickly banned from those groups as a spammer. Unless the groups you target welcome spam posts.

Continue your education. I'd start by studying online marketing and market research. You can find some decent courses on Udemi. Check out their offerings related to starting a business, copywriting, and similar titles.

Find a mentor. One person I highly recommend is Paul Meyer. You can subscribe to his Talk Biz newsletter. Google it.

And of course, as you find questions keep asking them here. Lots of people on the forum willing to help.

JoeSpirit, Aug 12, 2017 IP
  4. jaguar34

jaguar34 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    First answer if there any great software on Clickbank that really has any effective use?

jaguar34, Jan 1, 2020 IP