1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need some opinion on an affiliate program

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by DecentSpirits, Dec 16, 2019.

Greetings, I'm a travelling influencer from Eastern Europe, I mainly overview local foods and nature sights that my region is know for. I was contacted by a NordVPN representative suggesting to join their affiliate program. Apparently, a VPN can be used for travelling as a security software, protecting devices on public W-Fi networks, and is advised by many online reviews to be packed when travelling.

It would be my first affiliate program, so I'd like some honest opinions. Is it worth it? What should I know when protoming cyber security software? If it's worth it I'd love to do it 'cause I think my watchers could benefit from some protection. Have any of you made money affiliated to this company? Thank you in advance!

P.S. You can find the program here https://nordvpn.com/affiliate/

DecentSpirits, Dec 16, 2019 IP
  2. jacksarlo

jacksarlo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I used to promote an antivirus as an affiliate. In Xmas time I got more sales, because they do more online shopping I guess.

If you're promoting a good product and you think your watchers can benefit from it, then you should promote it. They need it. It's going to help them. So I guess you'll do the right thing if you promote it.

jacksarlo, Dec 18, 2019 IP
  3. DecentSpirits

DecentSpirits Peon

Best Answers:
    True that, when I spoke to Nord guys they stressed out that VPN has a good use case, and from what I'm reading it's true. I even found FBI video from last year that advised to use a VPN on a public Wi-Fi, so I guess it's important. Thank you for your opinion, I'll post my experience here if I find it worthwhile!

DecentSpirits, Dec 19, 2019 IP
  4. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    I am more intrigued by "a travelling influencer from Eastern Europe". You have YT channel?

qwikad.com, Dec 19, 2019 IP