1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is your biggest complaint about working with SEO companies?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Barb Davids, Dec 9, 2019.

1. JEET

JEET Notable Member

Best Answers:
    @KeithCash
    I understand the point you have raised, but I have already answered that.
    No need to show me rankings for "SEO"
    Show me rankings for some other term, for some other website, which also lists your contact info so that I'd know that its your website.
    I don't care if its about SEO or about strawberry cakes...

JEET, Dec 18, 2019 IP
  2. KeithCash

KeithCash Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you are doing work for companies, your name will not be on the page or the site. Most of the time there is documents signed that does not allow information about the company to be shared with others.

Oh yes, being ranked by a keyword means nothing unless the keyword has searches per month. Not just a few but lots.

KeithCash, Dec 18, 2019 IP
  3. JEET

JEET Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Not disclosing project details, I understand. Not disclosing company's name, never heard this...
    I am not asking for sensitive information about the company.
    I understand that clients will not allow you to post your contact info on their website, and I am not asking for those either.
    What I said was, if its "your" strawberry cake website, then put "your" contact info on that website too, so I would know that you did a great job with "strawberry cakes" term, since "SEO" was a hard keyword to rank for...

In case of clients, simply a reference is enough. So if needed, then I can call and verify that XYZ SEO company actually worked for them...

Now what is so wrong about that...
    Anyone would need some kind of assurance before hiring someone online.
    If someone makes excuses providing reference or proof of work, then its a big red fflag in itself.
    Don't you think so?

JEET, Dec 20, 2019 IP
  4. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Bullpucky. NO ONE can guarantee first page on Google unless he OWNS Google. I guarantee that YOU do NOT own Google.

mmerlinn, May 2, 2020 IP