1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I am back and ready to help!!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by locals, Nov 28, 2019.

Hello,

DigitalPoint is where I started this LOOONG digital journey about 15 years ago, so it only feels right to come back here and share with all of you what I have learned over the years as others did for me back then.

I am back and ready to give!

I can help you to better understand internet marketing, web development and corporate structure. Ask me anything!

I look forward to speaking with you and getting to learn more about your project.

Talk to you soon.

locals, Nov 28, 2019 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  2. izlik

izlik Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Welcome to DigitalPoint! :D

izlik, Nov 29, 2019 IP
    locals likes this.
  3. bettybakebake

bettybakebake Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi, I too was active 15 years ago and had about 130 sites with adsense and was making a few bucks here and there slowly climbing up in income then was in an accident and was in hospital for about 3 months. when i got back my business has done kaput. My VA just disposed of everything. My husband had cancelled all my subscriptions most importantly my hostgator. Now I cant say the VA did anything wrong. He didn't know what to do. my husband hated the time i spent on the puter usually in the middle of the night, lol.
    Anyway i opened an antique store then bought a motel and now im selling the motel and going back into im with my ebay and etsy store in the costume jewelry field. Teaching myself gem identification. will be doing a youtube channel etc for that niche. haven't found the clickbank things to monetize as yet but I'm definitely learning all over again. Can't believe how wordpress has changed the world, lol.
    So looking for another VA to hire for the grunt work. I can't help myself I found a niche that has 38 thousand searches a month and very very little sites are answering their call. So I say hello to one and all. I am a babe in the woods as far as IM goes its all changed so much.

bettybakebake, Dec 15, 2019 IP
    locals likes this.
  4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Hey @locals - welcome back, I remember you!

@bettybakebake well done on finding a niche that is under-served and lights a fire in you.
    Is that husband still around? I hope he's learnt a thing or two!

sarahk, Dec 15, 2019 IP
    locals likes this.
  5. bettybakebake

bettybakebake Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    LOL No he still hates internet marketing. But he has parkinsons and it has progressed to the point that I can no longer take care of him so he is going into a nursing home for veterans. It is very close so I can go have lunch with him every day. We will be both much happier.
    I am so glad digital point is still the same in many ways. The war room is just painful and embarrassing to visit. It used to be my go to place for all things IM but I would no longer try to go into marketing to marketers cause of course that is where I made most of my money. Now the field is so saturated and so dang crooked I will stick with my little niches and feel okay looking in the mirror.
    Anyway glad you are here. Things have come a long way.
    Got any good tips on cheap VA? Ive been looking and the days of 300 a month VA are much more difficult to find.

bettybakebake, Dec 15, 2019 IP
  6. locals

locals Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

Shoot me a message, i will send you my LinkedIn link.

Then I can connect you with an awesome VA!

locals, Dec 17, 2019 IP
  7. locals

locals Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    LoL, yes... i remember my last few posts, let's hope everyone wants to remain productive... because i am still very toxic

locals, Dec 17, 2019 IP
  8. TagYourLeads

TagYourLeads Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    welcome back. what are you used to do before?

TagYourLeads, Dec 17, 2019 IP
  9. locals

locals Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

Thank you for the warm welcome

I did internet marketing and web development

These days i do the same thing, i just call it

Business development, corporate structure and strategic partnerships

locals, Dec 17, 2019 IP