1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Vlcty hub beta opinions!

Discussion in 'Websites' started by VLCTY, Dec 11, 2019.

?

Out of 5?

1. 1

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 3

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. 4

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. 5

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
    Hello everyone! Thank your for taking time to read this!
    I’m setting up a website and have it in I think like beta stage everything is there I feel but it needs polishing, I’m after your guys reviews! And honest opinions don’t worry I can take it haha! The website is planning to be a social hub for car lovers etc

I’d love to have like a feed setting like Twitter kind of thing and private messaging but I do t know how to do those, but we will get there!

I’m just feeding out opinions at the moment so thank you very much I really appreciate it, here’s the link to the website! I’d appreciate feedback on either desktop or mobile!

https://www.vlctyhub.com/

there’s a few design changes I want too like logo etc, like I said this is kinda beta so let me know!!

VLCTY, Dec 11, 2019 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Cool domain name!

Some initial thoughts:
    • the login button doesn't match the style of the site and looks odd where it's currently placed
    • the slider images are a bit big - play around with tools to decrease the image size without losing the image quality.
    • the section headings - cars, bikes, racing - look like they should be clickable. How do I get to your bike posts if they're not featured?
    • it's on Wix? really? how will that impact your ability to grow? will you be able to take your data with you?

sarahk, Dec 11, 2019 IP