1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can't add private registration in godaddy for .org and .info domain

Discussion in 'Domain Names' started by AutoCEO, Dec 7, 2019.

I have a domain name that has 4 domains with .com .net .org and .info ending.

I had private registration for years for .com domain and recently added for the .net as well, however, when I try to add for .info or .org, I always get redirected to the settings page when I click on "add protection". I even tried to renew the domains and add private registration with the renewal, but when I tried to pay, I got an error saying something about miss-configuration and private registrations were removed and the only option was left was to renew the domains, no option to renew and add protection, only to renew.

Godaddy can't add private registration for .org and .info domains?

AutoCEO, Dec 7, 2019 IP
  2. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Maybe you should read GoDaddy's terms of service. It should tell you that certain TLDs CANNOT be privately registered per the TLD terms of service which means that NO HOST can privately register TLDs restricted by the TLD owner.

mmerlinn, Dec 8, 2019 IP
  3. AutoCEO

AutoCEO Member

Best Answers:
    I've read that, but can't see where it's written that godaddy can't make .org or .info domains private.

AutoCEO, Dec 8, 2019 IP