1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Internal back link

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by izapharry, Oct 23, 2019.

Hello All,

If a webpage has sitewide link throughout whole website. Is that webpage require internal links or not ?

izapharry, Oct 23, 2019 IP
  2. ashleyow

ashleyow Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If I get you right, the link to that webpage can be found on a main page. In this case you don't need to build any links.

ashleyow, Oct 23, 2019 IP
  3. IMDaniel

IMDaniel Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Google likes to see user engagement because that indicates that visitors like your content and it can boost your rankings, so use internal links in your posts when it makes sense to do so, even if you have sitewide links, because it creates more user engagement.

If you have a site about random topics then sitewide links can be negative because you are passing around link juice to unrelated pages. In that case, it is better to only use inbound links between related pages.

IMDaniel, Nov 28, 2019 IP
  4. seoninja121

seoninja121 Member

Best Answers:
    Most sites have too many links to the homepage as it is. You would rather strengthen internal pages to boost the overall SEO of your site, rather than simply point more links at the homepage.

seoninja121, Dec 3, 2019 IP
  5. davilama2682

davilama2682 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Internal websites links are always good to have. These types of links that you describe, most-likely are the ones that tend to become sitelinks listed by search engines for your website. I call them navigational links. Their purpose is to take you to pages that contain links to further internal website content pages. Categorical pages also I call them. They become a landing page of sorts to guide your website visitors to more jnternal content yours as organized by topic/interest. Click any one of them on that landing page - you arrive at individual content page/URL.

davilama2682, Dec 5, 2019 IP
    Mr_Kumar likes this.
  6. Mr_Kumar

Mr_Kumar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    I totally agree with you. I want to add that if someone makes internal-links by making navigational links then, to me, it's just spam. An attempt to unsuccessfully manipulate the Google algo. Such navigational links are not counted towards link juice to any page and hence they don't contribute to Google rankings. At-least this is what I understood.

If someone really wants to take advantage of internal-links then they should be used from user point of view and made only when and where they are required (Generally contextual in nature).

Mr_Kumar, Dec 10, 2019 IP
    davilama2682 likes this.
  7. seomanualsubmission

seomanualsubmission Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Basically internal linking shows that how many information and services you have ...... If you have not any information then where you will link? And if you have many information or services then you will link for sure.

You can see example at Google's any services page or support page .... So if Google is also using interlinking for each related key or services then why we should avoid? ...... Its just show laziness of any webmasters otherwise all one want to show his all pages and services as much as possible.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2020
    seomanualsubmission, Apr 30, 2020 IP
    davilama2682 likes this.
  8. praetserge

praetserge Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Google will only care about the first links to a particular page, the other links will be ignored.

praetserge, Oct 2, 2020 IP