1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Peerfly Shuts Down

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by planck, Aug 30, 2019.

PeerFly was the #1 Affiliate Network in the world as ranked by the 2015 Revenue Performance Blue Book.

As of August 30th 2019, their site is still up though_ peerfly

After nearly eleven wonderful years, PeerFly will be discontinuing normal operations on Wednesday, July 31st and will be closing the PeerFly Affiliate Network.

It is really happening guys. Sad, yet, there it is. It is time to diversify.

Official Announcement

While this was a hard decision to make, we wanted to do it while we still had the opportunity to exit with the respect of our thousands of affiliates and clients.

Please pause traffic by midnight on July 31st, 2019. Any traffic sent after that time will not be paid for. Net30s will proceed like normal and everyone that has met the threshold by the 31st will be paid on the regular schedule.

PeerFly might be saying goodbye, but the team who successfully managed PeerFly over the years still has a lot to contribute to the online marketing world, so stay tuned for future announcements.

We outlined questions that you may have below so you don’t have to spend the time contacting support:

Why is PeerFly closing?
    Affiliate marketing is alive and well. However, the particular model that PeerFly was built on no longer represents the most efficient or cost-effective method for generating new sales and leads for advertisers. Over the years, many advancements in online marketing have created new low barriers of entry for businesses who want to control their marketing internally. Platforms like Facebook have dominated the ability to precisely target an audience and have made it incredibly easy to scale. Combined with a great economy, where businesses are okay risking marketing dollars to find the right audience, the model of the “Affiliate Network” is one that doesn’t work nearly as well in 2019 as it did just 5 years earlier.

When do I need to pause my PeerFly links?
    Please do so by midnight on July 31st, 2019. Any traffic sent after midnight on July 31st will not be paid for.

Will I still get paid out my current balance?
    We’ve made over 50,000 individual payments to affiliates since PeerFly started and we’ll continue to do so until everyone who’s owed is paid. As long as you’ve met the required $50 threshold by Wednesday, July 31st, 2019, you will receive payment on the regular net30 schedule.

What’s next in store for the PeerFly team?
    We’ll be sure to keep you updated on our future internet marketing ventures.

Who should I contact if I have further questions?
    Please direct all questions to and we’ll be there to assist you!

From the bottom of our hearts, thank you for your support over the last 11 years. You helped make PeerFly the best affiliate network in the world.

planck, Aug 30, 2019 IP
  2. planck

planck Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Peerfly Blog

After nearly eleven wonderful years, PeerFly will be discontinuing normal operations on Wednesday, July 31st, 2019 and will be closing the PeerFly Affiliate Network.

While this was a hard decision to make, we wanted to do it while we still had the opportunity to exit with the respect of our thousands of affiliates and clients.

Please pause traffic by midnight on July 31st, 2019. Any traffic sent after that time will not be paid for. Net30s will proceed like normal and everyone that has met the threshold by the 31st will be paid on the regular schedule.

PeerFly might be saying goodbye, but the team who successfully managed PeerFly over the years still has a lot to contribute to the online marketing world, so stay tuned for future announcements.

We outlined questions that you may have below so you don’t have to spend the time contacting support:

Why is PeerFly closing?
    Affiliate marketing is alive and well. However, the particular model that PeerFly was built on no longer represents the most efficient or cost-effective method for generating new sales and leads for advertisers. Over the years, many advancements in online marketing have created new low barriers of entry for businesses who want to control their marketing internally. Platforms like Facebook have dominated the ability to precisely target an audience and have made it incredibly easy to scale. Combined with a great economy, where businesses are okay risking marketing dollars to find the right audience, the model of the “Affiliate Network” is one that doesn’t work nearly as well in 2019 as it did just 5 years earlier.

When do I need to pause my PeerFly links?
    Please do so by midnight on July 31st, 2019. Any traffic sent after midnight on July 31st will not be paid for.

Will I still get paid out my current balance?
    We’ve made over 50,000 individual payments to affiliates since PeerFly started and we’ll continue to do so until everyone who’s owed is paid. As long as you’ve met the required $50 threshold by Wednesday, July 31st, 2019, you will receive payment on the regular net30 schedule.

What’s next in store for the PeerFly team?
    We’ll be sure to keep you updated on our future internet marketing ventures.

Who should I contact if I have further questions?

Please direct all questions to and we’ll be there to assist you!

From the bottom of our hearts, thank you for your support over the last 11 years. You helped make PeerFly the best affiliate network in the world.

planck, Sep 1, 2019 IP
  3. ezyweb

ezyweb Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    So I guess advertisers aren't really looking to use third parties any more and would rather just place ads directly?

Sad to hear about Peerfly they were one of the first cpa networks I joined

ezyweb, Sep 2, 2019 IP
  4. planck

planck Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The internet is constantly evolving. If you fail to evolve along; then, you will get lift in the dustbin of history right along myspace and dailymotion.

Direct affiliate marketing and MLM are not going away though! That’s the future!

planck, Sep 6, 2019 IP
  5. egoldzone

egoldzone Banned

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Just say wowwww

egoldzone, Sep 9, 2019 IP
  6. programmer_best1

programmer_best1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    too bad to see such thing.

programmer_best1, Dec 4, 2019 IP