1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

First Clickbank Sale - Here's All The Info!

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by digitalbrunette, Aug 26, 2019.

So I wanted to share all the info that helped me make my first Clickbank sale. I made $20.61 - here is a screenshot I just took as proof: $20.61.png

Now the whole idea of me using Clickbank is because I want to build my list with solo ads and I want a cheap offer on the front end to make some money, no big deal if I make no sales or break even after a solo ad run... the money is in the follow up.

Now a bit about my back story, I made money before but I never used Clickbank and never in my life did I use cold traffic or if I did, I failed miserably lol

I never knew how to speak to cold traffic before and now after lots of studying and more experience in marketing, I decided it is time to master converting cold traffic as this is where the money is.

Anyhow, back to the sale... I picked a high gravity Clickbank offer, one that has a recurring commission so it is easier to break even on ad spend over time and I ran a solo ad.

The offer has also a great travel incentive too so people stick with it, which is why I love the offer even more!

I used udimi to run my solo ad. I just picked a vendor who had a good reputation for getting people sales when they run traffic to their offer with him and within 12 hours I had traffic being driven to my offer.

I had 223 visitors sent to a landing page and about 90 people opted in.

Within 24 hours had my first sale and now I am following up with that traffic and sending it to a high ticket webinar with an awesome follow up system.

Here are some things to keep in mind:
    • This is very cold traffic
    • You are dealing with an audience that will never understand techno-babble (this means words such as 'traffic' and 'sales funnel' etc), chances they know these words are little to none so you have to speak to them in 'baby' marketing language
    • You need to email them regularly to checkout your offer cause most people need to see an offer more than once before they buy... on average they need 7 to 10

If anyone wants to add anything to this or has some experience with Solo ads and wants to add anything to this that can help, please do so :)

digitalbrunette, Aug 26, 2019 IP
    Saputnik and chalice like this.
  2. Ziga

Ziga Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Wow, this is really great! I am happy for you ...I will put your strategy to test and see how it works out for me. Thank you

Ziga, Nov 9, 2019 IP
  3. ontest100

ontest100 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    congrats.how much you spent for 223 visitors.

ontest100, Dec 1, 2019 IP
  4. avimael

avimael Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    how much is you ROI

avimael, Jan 1, 2020 IP
  5. maglow

maglow Peon

Best Answers:
    Congrats to you ! I did with Solo ad as well as with Microsoft. There are opt-ins and sales too. We just have to be consistent but there are techniques that can help to get free traffic and nurture the traffic and still get them to opt-in.

One can use Facebook of the niche that you are working on, blogs, etc

maglow, Jan 1, 2020 IP
  6. Udeh Nans

Udeh Nans Active Member

Best Answers:
    Congrats to you..

I remember my 1st sale about 5 years ago and still make me happy till now lol

Udeh Nans, Mar 28, 2020 IP
  7. Digibyte

Digibyte Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    congrats! I wonder how you are doing now and are you making more sales daily? :)

Digibyte, Nov 21, 2020 IP
  8. sirjorgeofculver

sirjorgeofculver Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What niche were you promoting? How much did you spend on an ad? I looked into it for my own means, and didn't really see a good price point on the ads, but then again, I'm not trying too hard these days.

sirjorgeofculver, Dec 1, 2021 IP
  9. Randall Magwood

Randall Magwood Active Member

Best Answers:
    How are you following up with buyers for a high ticket item once they purchase a clickbank product? You don't get access to the customer information as an affiliate.

Randall Magwood, Aug 11, 2023 IP