1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Opt-In percentage from your clicks?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Rock Rollins, Nov 12, 2019.

Hello to all the gurus,

I am wondering what is considered a decent percentage of Opt-ins from your capture page clicks?

I purchased a traffic package just over a week ago and am currently getting about 12% Opt-ins.

Currently just over 100 leads but yet to have a conversion. :(

I am wondering if I should start getting sad.

Rock Rollins, Nov 12, 2019 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    12% is, I'd say, on a high end. 100 leads with no conversions is not unheard of, but it makes me wonder about the "quality" of the traffic package. Do you mind sharing your page?

qwikad.com, Nov 12, 2019 IP
  3. Rock Rollins

Rock Rollins Peon

Best Answers:
    I have two that I have from godaddy both with forwarding but the one I am speaking of and that I have the largest percentage of my traffic going to is http://theturnkeyaffiliate.com

4. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    The video and the countdown timer seemed way too long. What is the bounce rate? (Although if it's a new page, there's no way of telling yet). I will not be surprised if it's high.

qwikad.com, Nov 12, 2019 IP
  5. Rock Rollins

Rock Rollins Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm not sure what bounce rate is. I think that it's a fairly new program that incorporates many aspects from list building to traffic as well as a preloaded autoresponder. If you opt into everything its 3 different affiliate programs that work in conjunction. You can purchase traffic or send it organically. Your list building downline each sends every 5th lead to their sponser. So your downline helps build your list. You basically just sign up and drive traffic. I'm sure you can customize the autoresponder if you want but as is all 3 work in conjunction. In theory for the less experienced, like me, its an ideal setup. Of course you have to pay to have it as turnkey as it can be. You only pay for what you want to use. It's just available as a turnkey if you choose to go that route.
    I guess that's why the video is as long as it is, to cover everything. I just want to be successful but I have limited knowledge. I'm not much for creating content to do things organically.

6. Rock Rollins

Rock Rollins Peon

Best Answers:
    I just logged into my autoresponder and my first email sent after opting in was sent 110 times with a bounce rate of 1.82. Second email sent 105 times bounce rate 0.00 and the rest of the emails have a bounce rate also of 0.00 but have been sent less due to me only in this for just under 2 weeks. Can you help me to understand if this is good or bad? Thanks.

Rock Rollins, Nov 13, 2019 IP
  7. IMDaniel

IMDaniel Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Rock Rollins What niche are you in?
    I would say that 12% opt-in rate is very low.

I just tested a seller and bought 100 clicks of solo ads and he converted poorly for me.

I got an opt in rate of 19% and 1 up sell.
    you should be able to get more then 25% opt ins.

A low bounce rate is good, that means that your email got through to the recipient's inbox.

IMDaniel, Nov 24, 2019 IP
  8. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Be careful of average conversation percentages as the data is often skewed. When I had Lead Generating web sites for car dealerships I would use Adwords to drive relevant traffic. We received a 1:9 lead capture rate. However, it wasn't uncommon to have 20 people click with no form submitted then have 3 people in a row fill it out.

100 clicks with no conversion isn't unheard of like qwikad suggested. However, there absolutely is some sort of bottle neck in your process or product. If 100% of the people who click are looking for your product or service you should absolutely convert something. I would first check the traffic you are driving to your site. Is it in fact relevant? Does your ad copy drive the right people? Are the visitors looking for what you are offering? What is your bounce rate to prove this? Then I will check your landing page. Does it drive a sale? Does it make it easy to complete the sale? If so there are changes that you will need to make to your front end. Then I would also look at my products pricing. Is it too much? How does it compete in the market? Also, perhaps it is too low that conveys a low quality message? Then I will look at the actual product or service. Is it needed? How can it be better?

NetStar, Nov 25, 2019 IP
  9. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Btw... there's a lot of crap info starting here from newbies.
    A Bounce Rate for a web site is much different than a Bounce Rate for an email. A Web Sites bounce rate is a percentage of customers who land on your site then just leave. This will tell you how many people land on your site and say "*yawn* not what I want" then click back.
    A Bounce Rate for an email is simply an email that is rejected by the recipients email server. This could be due to an invalid email address or maybe a block on your ip or domain.

In this thread @qwikad.com is referring to the web sites bounce rate most likely due to the video. Whereas IMDaniels is talking about Email Bounce Rate which is not relevant.

NetStar, Nov 25, 2019 IP
  10. IMDaniel

IMDaniel Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes, email bounce rate is relevant to Rock Rollins question about bounce rate...

IMDaniel, Nov 26, 2019 IP
  11. saturn100

saturn100 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I haven't done an optin campaign in a while but last time from warm traffic ie email marketing I got about a 40% optin
    But if sending cold traffic 10-20% would be OK. However it depends on quality of traffic. if they arent buying anything or opening emails then they arent worth anything. How much traffic are you sending and how much is it costing

saturn100, Nov 29, 2019 IP