1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Modes of Marketing Blogger Page

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by davilama2682, Nov 23, 2019.

Hi.
    How can one promote their Blogger page effectively utilizing the limited means of the platform? Since Blogger page is hosted on their domain, how can I promote the link to my blog? Directories usually want top-level domains only as listed links. How can I promote my specific subdomain on blogspot website?

davilama2682, Nov 23, 2019 IP
  2. robyries

robyries Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Using full url..? That's how blogger works

robyries, Nov 24, 2019 IP
    davilama2682 likes this.
  3. nshep

nshep Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As far as I know, you can map a custom domain to a blogger account. Is that not like that anymore?

Aside from that, if Blogger isn't fulfilling your needs that way, maybe another blogging service would be a good idea: https://websitesetup.org/best-blog-sites/

nshep, Nov 25, 2019 IP
    davilama2682 likes this.
  4. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    As far as directories concerned they are just as useful as a screen door on a submarine. Won't help your DA or PR. I am not sure why some people, even on DP, are saying that they are good for your DA and PR... Maybe because they own a directory?

Do you mean how you can promote davilama2682? Which sub-domain are you referring to? I'd suggest getting a domain name and integrating it with your blogspot. You can get a domain from google for $12 a year (https://domains.google/) and integrate it with your blogspot (https://support.google.com/domains/answer/6069231?hl=en). I've never tried this personally, but it looks like the easiest way to do it.

qwikad.com, Nov 25, 2019 IP
    davilama2682 likes this.
  5. davilama2682

davilama2682 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Most directories ask you submit top-level domain only so, I can't submit davilama2682.blogspot.com to them. Getting my own domain ultimately will be next step. I guess any blogger-specific communities would be useful. I am not sure about buying a domain from google however. I have owned domains before, but google as the registar unsure. The blogger can become a means for me to monetize my original written content later on and/or generate buzz on the trusted platforms I have it posted on. Maybe I shouldn't resist google so much either and allow them to manage it for me. Thanks.

davilama2682, Dec 1, 2019 IP