1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Russian sues Apple for making him gay

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by izlik, Oct 5, 2019.

IN THIS WEEKS NEWS!!!!!!
    https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/10/03/russian-man-sues-apple-making-gay/

A man in Russia has now sued Apple for just over $ 150,000 because he believes the use of the iPhone has made him gay.

According to the lawsuit, he got the idea of trying relationships with people of the same sex after he got 69 GayCoins via a cryptocurrency app a few years ago. The cryptocurrency came with the message "don't judge without trying", which caused the Russian man to try out gay relationships.

A few months later, he realized that he was "stuck" in gay relationships with no idea how to get out of them. He also did not know how to explain his permanent boyfriend to his parents. In general, the man thinks that his life has gotten worse and that it will never be normal again.

THE MAIN SAID
    I can say after the passage of two months that mired in intimacy with a member of my own sex and get out. I have a steady boyfriend and I don't know how to explain it to my parents. After receiving the aforementioned message, my life has changed for the worse and will never be normal again.

So the logical conclusion for him was simply to sue Apple for their product helped to manipulate him into being gay.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2019
    izlik, Oct 5, 2019 IP
  2. RoyFollman

RoyFollman Peon

Best Answers:
    Phaha! I'm not even impressed. Typical Russians.

RoyFollman, Oct 8, 2019 IP
  3. RXbux

RXbux Greenhorn Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    If he wins $ 150,000 will he become straight again?

RXbux, Nov 19, 2019 IP
  4. Jeremy Benson

Jeremy Benson Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    He doesn't stand a chance if it's a 3rd party app found on a website, or link. I'm no apposed to lawsuits like this, since the government is promoting the lifestyle to everyone, and major companies are endorsing it everywhere. It should be a personal choice. Companies are allowed legally, and that's fine, but for lack of better terms, I believe in separation of "gay-and-state."

Jeremy Benson, Nov 25, 2019 IP
  5. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Good grief. It's not something that can be promoted. After watching the news I could quite happily slink off to a female enclave and shun men for the rest of my days... wouldn't make me gay though.

If it is genuinely a choice you could prove it by being gay for a week.

more typical of Americans who have created an industry out of suing companies because the coffee was hot etc

sarahk, Nov 25, 2019 IP
  6. Jeremy Benson

Jeremy Benson Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'm not sure if you meant my post. I didn't mean anything rude by it. I think a gay flag on the Whitehouse is unnecessary for a lot of reasons. But if it makes you feel better I wouldn't want to see a giant straight symbol, any religious symbol, or leather and a dog leash on it either. See my point? Those things are personal choices and the white house is a government function, with nothing to do with any kind of sexuality. And all sexuality can be promoted. If it was a dog leash and full leather straps across the building and a giant gimp mask on the roof would you say that's not promoting sexuality? Of course it is. "If it is genuinely a choice you could prove it by being gay for a week." I'd rather not, lol. Yes, I believe you can be influenced to do gay things. Think of a pedophile influencing a kid to do gay things. Couldn't a man that would rather not be gay be influenced to do something they could regret? Of course.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2019
    Jeremy Benson, Dec 3, 2019 IP
  7. Stonecloak

Stonecloak Peon

Best Answers:
    Typical Russians:D

Stonecloak, Dec 21, 2019 IP