1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Greetings to Entire Digital Point Forums Community

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by davilama2682, Nov 19, 2019.

Hi.
    I am introducing myself. I am new to the Digital Point Forums Community, and it was recommended that I introduce myself. I am a recent college graduate (2019). I hold an Associate of Art Degree in Liberal Arts and Sciences: Natural Sciences. I currently have 2 online electronic portfolios and live blog that I have created (Blogger). I joined a few social media sites. And now I have chosen to join this forum. I wish to expand my reach digitally - while at the same time growing organically and engaging with the community. I do this with my portfolios by sharing my academic research work on those platforms. These trails are budding, but I believe I could get a turn-out from what I envision. You guys will aid me in that endeavor, as I undoubtedly will have questions and answers as all members do. Thank you for having me, thank you for welcoming me. I hope warm reception and steady growth here on this discussion forum.

davilama2682, Nov 19, 2019 IP
  2. izlik

izlik Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hello!

Welcome to DigitalPoint! :D

izlik, Nov 21, 2019 IP
    davilama2682 likes this.
  3. davilama2682

davilama2682 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you for welcoming me to Digital Point Forums.

davilama2682, Jan 30, 2020 IP