1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Premium Content Writing Services

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by chirag_nn, Nov 17, 2019.

Place Bid / Buy Now

Current bid: No bid yet
(reserve not yet met)
USD

Must be at least $1.50.

USD

Optional amount you would like to
automatically bid if you are outbid.

Available to premium members.

- OR -

Active Bids

There are no bids yet.

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    As we all know SEO content writing is a specialized task. It is to be done by professionals only. I am a platinum level writer at ezinearticles.com and have an experience of more than ten years in content writing. You can see some of my articles/reviews at http://ezinearticles.com/search/?q=chirag+naiknavare

I have written on practically all topics out there and have earned a great reputation here ad DP. All my content will be SEO, written in great English and it will be free from plagiarism. I have a penchant for delivering the content on time. So no need to worry about the TAT.

I will charge $1.5 per 100 words and can write @ 3000 words daily. I will be writing all the content myself and do not have any intention of outsourcing. I will accept PayPal or bank transfers.

Email:

chirag_nn, Nov 17, 2019 IP