1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Contest A Holiday Themed Banner for Ballet Website $40

Discussion in 'Design Contests' started by cowsgonemadd3, Nov 12, 2019.

I am looking for Christmas themed banners for a ballet website. I would like it to incorporate a stock image that I will purchase. For the sake of the contest you can use the watermarked image. If a design is chosen from this contest, I will provide the final image to use.

This can be pretty simple. We want it to advertise a sale we are having on Black Friday and Cyber Monday.

We would like the ability to edit the image after the sale period and use it "generically" for the rest of the Christmas Holiday.

Image to use in the banner: https://www.shutterstock.com/image-photo/young-ballet-dancer-lying-near-christmas-549734041

Here are the details for the banner:

Banner size: 1880x600
    Mobile: 800x1000

Promotion for thanksgiving weekend 11-22 thu 11-25 in which the customer will get a
    Free color upgrade or Free engraving on any Prodigy Barre using promo code FREECOLOR or FREENAME

For reference to those submitting a design, this is the product it will be advertising for:
    https://www.vitavibe.com/Prodigy-Se...ouble-Bar-Freestanding-Ballet-Barre_p_48.html

This is the banner location:
    https://www.vitavibe.com/

It MUST mention somewhere the verbage on the current homepage banner about the extended returns as well.

Some examples of what the banner can say for advertising the promotion:

The perfect holiday gift
    Personalize your ballet barre
    With color or engraving
    ON US
    Merry Christmas!

Feel free to use your imagination. We hope to find an image we like. We hope to have one chosen by this Friday. Ask any questions you might have. Thanks!

cowsgonemadd3, Nov 12, 2019 IP
    Bransol likes this.
  2. Stefanov

Stefanov Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    [​IMG]

Once approved, adjustments and modifications can be made.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2019
    Stefanov, Nov 13, 2019 IP
    collegerut likes this.
  3. getdomain4u

getdomain4u Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    [​IMG]

getdomain4u, Nov 13, 2019 IP
  4. cowsgonemadd3

cowsgonemadd3 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I work with a team and we will be reviewing all submissions and choosing one either on Friday or first of next week.

stefanov:
    Yours is quite nice. It's simple and has matching website colors and a shop now button.

getdomain4u:
    I like the bold designs in this. The flag upside down in the desktop version is a no go for us. It also would need a shop now button similar to the first posters. I really like that you used the barre in the background as well. It's not "to scale" but everyone knows that and it's neat. Thanks also for submitting a mobile design.

I will submit the designs to my team and we will vote on all submissions in a couple of days it sounds like. It's not too late for anyone else to send in something as we won't choose one until at least Friday if not first of next week. Thanks for your time!

cowsgonemadd3, Nov 13, 2019 IP
  5. getdomain4u

getdomain4u Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thank you for your feedback. Here is the revision.

[​IMG]

getdomain4u, Nov 13, 2019 IP
  6. puttu

puttu Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Ban1.jpg

puttu, Nov 14, 2019 IP
  7. cowsgonemadd3

cowsgonemadd3 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    My team has voted on all the wonderful banners created and have chosen a winner. We want to thank everyone for sending us your designs!
    The winner is Stefanov. We will be working with him on the final design and paying VIA PayPal once completed. Thanks again!

cowsgonemadd3, Nov 15, 2019 IP