1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Quality Backlinks

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by mamoon7, Jul 24, 2019.

Dear Fellows,

I want to know the best ways of off-page SEO techniques from where we can get the quality backlinks. I launch a new website. My pages views are 1478 and visitor 147 in last month.
    So, I have social bookmarking, Search Engine Submission, and Directory Submission.
    I have also searched many other techniques in which include Guest posting, Blogging and many other please give me the right and best techniques.

Thanks in Advance.

mamoon7, Jul 24, 2019 IP
  2. Zone06

Zone06 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Only bother with good related directories, don't spam it.

Zone06, Jul 24, 2019 IP
  3. GuestPostExpert

GuestPostExpert Member

Best Answers:
    There are a lot of white hat link building tactics that you can use, one of them is guest posting on authority blogs with your link. You can choose your way of building links according to your budget. Directory submission is also a good way, but you will need to submit tons of ditectories to reach Top 10 for your keyword, authority directories are mostly paid or have long approval period, most of the free submission directories are of low quality or have nofollow tag, the same is for social bookmarking sites.

Blogs allow dofollow link in their posts published if you can write and contribute a wel-written and topic related article, some of them ask for a fee as well. There are services, which have contacts of bloggers and can help you with guest posting using your website link or you can do blog outreach yourself, but you will need to search for blogs which accept guest posts and write content that will be written according to their guidelines.

GuestPostExpert, Jul 25, 2019 IP
  4. johneva

johneva Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    We offer a niche edit link outreach service.

Regards directories only use the big name ones and don't go over the top or you will end up with a very spammy link profile and get a penalty for it. Same with most of the old school ways of building links they are poor quality and will just end up getting you a manual penalty eventually.

johneva, Jul 25, 2019 IP
  5. mamoon7

mamoon7 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you soo much for help. Now today's results are different. User = 0, bounce rate, pagview are ok
    how can I improve?

mamoon7, Jul 26, 2019 IP
  6. HelgaHlg

HelgaHlg Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can try, also, to comment under related posts/articles. How about creative infographics?

HelgaHlg, Jul 30, 2019 IP
  7. Speedy_J

Speedy_J Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    @mamoon7 Watch this , then follow the channel and watch all videos ;)

Oh, didn't go past the poor English on your first few lines - get someone to proofread your copy - otherwise I think it looks nice. Keep it up!

Speedy_J, Aug 4, 2019 IP
    JEET likes this.
  8. ellenwilson718

ellenwilson718 Peon

Best Answers:
    You may use the of page techniques to get backlinks. The techniques are following
    a) social bookmarking
    b) forum posting
    c) business listing
    d) ad posting
    e) blog commenting

ellenwilson718, Sep 4, 2019 IP
  9. agarwalpiyush116

agarwalpiyush116 Member

Best Answers:
    You can try forum link building or else backlinks by hiring professionals. I know a lot of experts in this field selling these services.

agarwalpiyush116, Sep 25, 2019 IP
  10. warejohn

warejohn Peon

Best Answers:
    Well in-short search engine always crave for unique content. Rather than implementing on black hat techniques, hire a creative writer to provide you with good amount of word count (at-least 1000words/day) and keyword optimized content so that you can reach out "niche" related websites asking them to publish your content and in return they must be providing you with a do follow backlink. The most pure SEO technique.

warejohn, Oct 2, 2019 IP
  11. askingminds

askingminds Peon

Best Answers:
    I only use blog commenting. Of couse if I find a good blog. My web site is quite new.

askingminds, Nov 8, 2019 IP
  12. JEET

JEET Notable Member

Best Answers:
    @Speedy_J nice video, thanks for sharing!

JEET, Nov 10, 2019 IP
  13. Stuart Broad

Stuart Broad Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Article posting can help you a lot to get better in the future. For this you should have unique and amazing content. Content is the king. Everybody love to read the great content and if you are providing great content so there are chance your visitors would be increase. There was a time when I was struggling to for my website The custom boxes. My business is to made custom boxes for my clients that was not easy at all but I remain firm and try to learn new things here article posting help me so I personally share this technique with you.

Stuart Broad, Nov 10, 2019 IP
  14. Realty World Franchise

Realty World Franchise Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As much as profile linking, social bookmarking, directory submission, article submission, and guest posting matters for SEO, every effort can go in vain if the websites you are posting on doesn't have high domain authority or give dofollow links.

Realty World Franchise, Nov 20, 2019 IP
  15. JEET

JEET Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I have a different opinion about those nofollow links. I recently made a new page on a website, dropped its link on a popular website which linked to this new page with a nofollow tag. But surprisingly that page was in google's index within hours. Even the updated homepage was not yet updated in google's description, but that page got crawled already.
    May be those nofollow links are not helping too much, but they are helping little bit for sure.

JEET, Nov 20, 2019 IP
  16. johneva

johneva Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    NoFollow links defiantly do still help, just they are massively discounted. If they are on very high DA sites you will still gain small DA contribution and also excellent for getting pages/sites indexed fast.

johneva, Nov 21, 2019 IP
  17. davilama2682

davilama2682 Active Member

Best Answers:
    For a new website, I wouldn't focus immediately on obtaining backlinks. You have to grow those organically if you want a solid reputation in SERPs. Speaking of, try improve the content on your site in order to get content you want indexed to be indexed. Once you have SERPs description you like. Then start pushing the URL. You could make your own backlinks to yourself even - using different platforms and such. You do not want Google (or whatever search engine) to dictate your URL description in its listings.

davilama2682, Nov 21, 2019 IP
  18. ellefaming

ellefaming Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    These days finding a good backlinks are rare because quality backlinks are meant to help increase website authority. here's an example of it. https://www.wibidata.com/system-thread-exception-not-handled/

ellefaming, Dec 3, 2019 IP
  19. kikolani

kikolani Active Member

Best Answers:
    Do you have the type of content that people want to link back to? Start expanding your reach by actually engaging on social media, guest posting on blogs with audiences (not just for links), and community building as a whole. That will lead to increased traffic.

kikolani, Dec 4, 2019 IP
  20. lakeswolf

lakeswolf Peon

Best Answers:
    Social signal are important google love social signals. Follow some pages of your niche in facebook, twitter and social sites. Share your contain there.. Work on ON page optimization bro.

lakeswolf, Dec 7, 2019 IP