1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Wedding Photography in Barrie

Discussion in 'General Business' started by gamerathomas, Oct 30, 2019.

Barrie Wedding Photography:
    We used this wedding photographer at our recent wedding and we can’t say enough about our experience. He took the time to get to know us before our special day to ensure he captured what we were looking for. He nailed it.
    Contact Him:
    190 Cundles Rd E #88Barrie, ON L4M 4S5
    (705) 230-8868

gamerathomas, Oct 30, 2019 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Why didn't you use a wedding photographer in Slovenia - wouldn't that be cheaper than flying in a Canadian?

It's always interesting looking at overseas places. These guys are in the most uninspiring building

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 30, 2019
    sarahk, Oct 30, 2019 IP
  3. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I give this guy 7 days before he's banned or disappears... I'll never understand the purpose of these weird posts...

Slovenia photographers still use Polaroid...

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2019
    NetStar, Oct 30, 2019 IP
    1 person likes this.
  4. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I guess that this is evidence that people can still be tricked into paying for online "services" that will "open the floodgates of magical Internet business" for them. The Canadian photographer that paid for this spamming is the real victim, of course.

I remember a couple of high level, research marketing types doing a study on businesspeople who paid for spamming in the early 2000's when it was still kind of new. The only people who made money, of course, were the spammers. The businesspeople were out those fees, best case, and/or hurt their business' reputation, worst case.

jrbiz, Nov 9, 2019 IP
  5. Ziga

Ziga Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    ...Lol ,I am from Slovenia ,and we have high tech cameras and high quality photographers available

P.s. I know it was a joke ( I hope)
    But some believe everything they read on the internet

Ziga, Nov 9, 2019 IP
    NetStar and sarahk like this.
  6. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    It's worse than that. The site that I think this is promoting is a lead generator hoping real photographers will pay for the names they drum up.

sarahk, Nov 9, 2019 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  7. monorattlesnake

monorattlesnake Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Wow, such a beauty. Imagine parking here every day, entering, getting up to your artificially lit studio, sitting behind a computer to edit photos and then exiting in the evening only to realize the spamming you paid for has brought you 0 new clients... :(

monorattlesnake, Nov 13, 2019 IP
    sarahk likes this.