1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Question about facebook advertising

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by veronika123, Nov 3, 2019.

Good day, dear forum users! I ask for your help in setting up advertising on Facebook, since I haven't worked with with it before. Now I work with a travel agency that previously used Facebook ads for advertising travel services, and now they plan to sell services under new brand name. Please advise me, is it possible to use the existing business manager campaign for this, or is it necessary to create a separate one? Thank you in advance for your help!

veronika123, Nov 3, 2019 IP
  2. Sandeep22789

Sandeep22789 Peon

Best Answers:
    yes that is possible to use previous campaign... you need to changes on it nothing else

Sandeep22789, Nov 4, 2019 IP
  3. veronika123

veronika123 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello, Sandeep22789! Please let me specify, that the previous brand campaign shall also remain, so may i add a new one and advertise them both from the same advertising account?
    If yes, then what setting should i do for arranging it?
    Thank you in advance for your reply!

veronika123, Nov 4, 2019 IP
  4. Sandeep22789

Sandeep22789 Peon

Best Answers:
    Likem You can create ad group. you can divide in partitions..

Sandeep22789, Nov 4, 2019 IP
  5. tanikacampos

tanikacampos Banned

Best Answers:
    If there’s anything that helps make a successful ad, it’s the ad copy. For Facebook ads, you need something captivating that will make readers want to click over and learn more. What is your competitor doing for ad copy that can be improved upon?

tanikacampos, Nov 15, 2019 IP