1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling KILLER DESIGN ! 100% Automated TECH NEWS Business - ZERO WORK - Very LOW BIN

Discussion in 'Sites' started by sushmanayan82, Sep 1, 2017.

Fully automatic NEWS website in which fresh content is automatically updated on hourly, daily or weekly basis from Google news ( Can be updated from CNN, BBC, Yahoo news or from any source ).

===> You are bidding on 100% Automated NEWS Website. 7 Day Auction ! No Experience Required.

Do you dream to have Fully Automated NEWS business on Auto Pilot , but don’t know the embarking point? Don’t worry!!! You have a golden opportunity to start Internet Profitable busniess & Get Financial Freedom in your Life.

You're Bidding on AutomatedTechNews.com fully Automated NEWS business Ptential earning is up to $3000/week NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED!

-------------------------------------------------------
    WHY SHOULD YOU BID ON THIS WEBSITE?

AutomatedTechNews.com
    is fully automatic NEWS website in which fresh content is automatically updated on hourly, daily or weekly basis from Google news ( Can be updated from CNN, BBC, Yahoo news or from any source ).With automatic NEWS update, you do not have to do anything to keep your website fresh with new contents.This website is designed in such a fashion that there is Zero Work & No maintenance required at all.AutomatedTechNews.com comes with flexible Admin section which is highly user friendly and configurable.The site is ready for you to monetize by including Google AdSense, ClickBank or basically any ads provider that you know.You can expect to make money$2000- $5000 per month easily with little effort of advertisng.This NEWS business does not require any prior exp. & it is fully Newbie friendly.Website has killer & eye catching design which grab your visitor's attention immediately.We are proud of this great work & we will never sell you anything useless.Our Customers are 100% satisfied & they are highly impressed with our quality work in web design perfection.That is why we get recurring order of Web design from our customers.

-----------------------------------------
    WHY I'M SELLING THIS WEBSITE
    -------------------------------------------
    I am a web designer & developer by profession.I develop high quality websites by keeping in mind hot trends of internet world.Our websites are not only awesome & gorgeous in design but also highly SEO optimized to gain maximum exposure of free traffic.We always keep in mind that Our customer must get maximum profit from our websites. If you are interested in building similar NEWS websites in any niche please mail us .We will come to you with further details.

---------------------------------
    WEBSITE FEATURES & DETAILS
    ---------------------------------

Automatic NEWS Update - News is automatically updated as per the frequency set in admin section.You can set any frequency like hourly, Daily, weekly or Whatever frequency you want.

Sources of NEWS feed - News is fetched up from Google news by RSS feed .In general, you can fetch up the news from any source like CNN, BBC,Yahoo news or whatever RSS feed source you want.
    [​IMG]
    Search Engine Optimization - We know the vital role of SEO in success of any internet marketer.That is why we have fully optimized this website like Description, keywords, Meta tags,...........Website is highly search engine friendly to bring huge free traffic.

Advertisement option - You can put Google adsense, Clickbank or whatever ads network you want.You can put banner sizes of 728*90, 468*60 or 300*250 & much more. All ads can be managed easily from user friendly admin section.

Premium & Killer Logo / Theme- Website looks so gorgeous with eye catching logo & Theme. This killer designed website attracts visitor's attention immediately & says brand image of website.

Plugins Installed - We fully understand the importance of plugins from SEO, Security & earning potential point of view.That is why we installed & configured all required powerful plugins like All in one SEO pack, Auto Post Thumbnail, BackupBuddy,Contact Form 7, Google XML Sitemaps, Featured Content Gallery, TubePress, WP Rss Poster & Many more.

Website consists of Following Pages- Website not only contains NEWS pages but also other pages like Home, Contact us, Privacy policy, RSS, Sitemap, Video Gallery which enhance website credibility & make website gorgeous & professional.

No Technical Knowledge Required - This website is designed in such a way that there is no any prior knowledge required & it is fully Newbie friendly without any experience.

No Maintenance Required - Fresh contents are automatically updated.So, this website runs on Auto pilot with ZERO WORK.This is like set & forget business .

This Killer design website is based on Wordpress platform which is easily editable & configurable. You can edit Home page, Pictures, Logo, Content, Fonts, Colors etc as per you need.
    I have spent countless of hours to make it user friendly & maintenance free for new owner. All required plugins are already installed & configured which will play vital role to make the money on Auto Pilot . Every page of this website is designed in such a fashion (With required density of keywords) that search engines ( Google, Bing,…) will give higher ranking in search result of keywords. All hard work is done from my side.

------------------------------------------
    MULTIPLE INCOME STREAM
    There are Many Ways to make money from this NEWS website.

A. Google Adsense - High paying keywords of this site will add good amount of money in your income.News Category are selected in such a way that Google will place high paying ads only which is one of the major objective to develop this website
    [​IMG]
    B. Click Bank- You will make up to 75 % commission on clickbank products.This news website has various hot category( Business, Sports,...) .So,You will have wide option to put clickbank ads like SEO, Internet Marketing, Sports or whatever you want.

C. Any Ads Network- Well recognized any other Ads Network will add another extra bucks in your income.

D. Amazon Store - You have option to create Amazon store page.This amazon store with various category will make good money for you
    [​IMG]

WHAT WILL THE NEW OWNER GET?
    -----------------------------------------
    1) Premium,Brandable & Memorable domain name AutomatedTechNews.com (VALUE $49)
    We will push this domain free of cost to your Godaddy account.
    2) Complete Premium theme Website. (VALUE $197)
    3) FREE Website Transfer (VALUE: $39)
    4) Very Professional Killer Designed Theme- This Makes People Really Trust You!(VALUE $297)
    5) Tutorial To Understand Website (VALUE $39)
    6) FREE Lifetime Support To Run the service (VALUE: $799)
    7) FREE After sales support (VALUE: $297)

--------------------------
    COMMON QUESTIONS
    --------------------------

I want to ask a question which is not mentioned here?
    Contact me

I am new & do not have any website knowledge. Is it any problem ?
    Not a problem at all! This website is completely user friendly.This website is absolutely perfect for newbie.
    We will help you if you need any help.Do not forget that We provide Life Time Support.

Do I need hosting?
    We will host the site free till website transfer.You Can host with us if you do not have .It costs $4.95 per month or $49 per year.
    If you have your own hosting, just tell us the NAMESERVER 1 & 2.
    It is easy for us to pointing the domain to your hosting.

I do not live in USA. Can I run this business?
    That's perfectly alright. You can run these sites from anywhere in the world!

sushmanayan82, Sep 1, 2017 IP
  2. twanhines

twanhines Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    why does there appear to be two domain names for this website? both automatedtechnews.com and daytechnews.com, the latter seems to have broken pages. Also any traffic stats? Thanks

twanhines, Dec 10, 2017 IP
  3. rangan

rangan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    AutomatedTechNews.com is leading to another website. Am I missing something?

rangan, Oct 30, 2019 IP
  4. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Well the thread is 2 years old.....

malky66, Oct 30, 2019 IP
  5. rangan

rangan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Oh, dear! I should have noticed. Sorry for the disturbance.

rangan, Oct 30, 2019 IP