1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Yahoomail vs. Gmail

Discussion in 'Yahoo' started by icebreaker, Mar 16, 2007.

1. Proaffili

Proaffili Active Member

Best Answers:
    I love and prefer gmail because it is fast and reliable, and also because it is one of the many excellent free and paid services available at Google that you can all access via one account. I don't like the amount of ads shown when you are login into Yahoo and I have the perception that it is following far behind Google.

Proaffili, Jan 8, 2017 IP
  2. Yasir Ashraf

Yasir Ashraf Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Gmail is good from yahoo and other email networks

Yasir Ashraf, Feb 4, 2017 IP
  3. Anitasol

Anitasol Active Member

Best Answers:
    Welcome to 2017! :D

Now, Gmail does way better than Yahoo! Mail. You get free and really helpful services in Gmail that you can never get in Yahoo.

Anitasol, Feb 7, 2017 IP
  4. PremiumPx

PremiumPx Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi,,,,
    Constantly gmail
    Particularly for sending attachments.
    Joyful functioning :)

PremiumPx, Feb 13, 2017 IP
  5. Tommy Olsson

Tommy Olsson Member

Best Answers:
    I like gmail better. If you want to look more professional if you need a email adress for marketing purposes,I would advice you to invest in a email adress
    that is connected to your domainname.

Tommy Olsson, Feb 13, 2017 IP
  6. imdb_892

imdb_892 Banned

Best Answers:
    Gmail is better then yahoo mail in mail storage, attachment, Drive option and security. More then 70% peoples use gmail account for personal and business purpose.

imdb_892, Feb 14, 2017 IP
  7. basra transport

basra transport Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I will prefer Gmail rather than yahoo email id
    because it will easy to attract and connect users

basra transport, Feb 14, 2017 IP
  8. Moloove

Moloove Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I prefer gmail. It has a convenient interface and lots of interesting features.

Moloove, Jul 25, 2018 IP
  9. Chamomile

Chamomile Banned

Best Answers:
    I like gmail most of all. It is pratical, it is conneted with different serveces such as Google+ Google photos, etc

Chamomile, Jul 28, 2018 IP
  10. michaelxx

michaelxx Peon

Best Answers:
    Despite the presence of other email service providers, Yahoo and Gmail (Also known as Google mail) have both successfully wormed their ways into the hearts of email users across the world. But, each has its own unique qualities that set it apart from the other and made it a global preference- Gmail is the leader in this aspect. In this article, we are going to examine why most people prefer Gmail to Yahoo Mail. This way, when you are setting up your first email account or deciding where to host a new account, you’ll know which direction to go!

Page speed: When it comes to page speed, Yahoo is scarcely as fast as Gmail. A cool thing about Gmail is that you can navigate between sections without any load time and send large attachments in a flash using Google Drive.

Security: Security wise, Gmail has been reputed for keeping user accounts safe from any form of cyber threat. This can be seen in the 2016 attempt to hack accounts, in which only about half of the amount of Gmail accounts was able to be compromised.

Professionalism: A lot of people view Gmail to be more professional. This could be due to its ability to enable you to set up professional looking themes and host your business email accounts through Google’s business features. With this features, employees can access the clean, hassle-free high-powered email system. Also, there are a variety of add-ons that you can use with Gmail; one of which is a wise stamp.

Adverts: Having ads popping up every now and then can be very annoying. To this regard, Gmail has devised a way to run the ads discreetly. These ads are nearly unnoticeable to most people and it is almost as if they are invisible. Yahoo mail does not have this feature as it still displays large image ads on the right side and a banner ad at the top of your email. If you don’t have an ad blocker installed, it can be really frustrating.

Design/User interface: Yahoo has a very simple and plain design interface. Despite having themes enabled, it still has this early-internet-days appearance which may not appeal to techies but which a portion of the population might like. Gmail on the other hand, has undergone a series of design changes in order to become flexible and user-friendly. The themes are easy to navigate and you can even sort your email into different categories so that it simple to find.

Features: Yahoo features are very basic in contrast to Gmail’s profound features which offer you the ability to attach huge attachments, add plugins/add-ons to enable more features and a whole lot more. When using Gmail, Your email experience is pretty much maximised and limitless.

michaelxx, Aug 18, 2018 IP
  11. garen123

garen123 Peon

Best Answers:
    Yahoo is stronger
    Honestly

garen123, Jan 15, 2019 IP
  12. Discoverluv

Discoverluv Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I actually have a YMAIL account which is part of Yahoo, but often when I give someone my YMAIL email address they think it's a typo and change it to GMAIL. Don't sign up for that one.

Discoverluv, Jan 15, 2019 IP
  13. sajolaxmi

sajolaxmi Active Member

Best Answers:
    I prefer gmail

sajolaxmi, Jan 25, 2019 IP
  14. KAVANIYATS

KAVANIYATS Peon

Best Answers:
    Which of the two do you prefer to use? :)

KAVANIYATS, Mar 22, 2019 IP
  15. MoonTree

MoonTree Member

Best Answers:
    Gmail - definitely

MoonTree, Mar 23, 2019 IP
  16. AndrewAt

AndrewAt Banned

Best Answers:
    I use Yahoo and Gmail:D:D:D:D:D

AndrewAt, Aug 13, 2019 IP
  17. Aubry55

Aubry55 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello, I think like you but say I have a small question? thanks for your return

Aubry55, Oct 30, 2019 IP
  18. kerlly Butler

kerlly Butler Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Obviously Gmail.

kerlly Butler, Feb 24, 2020 IP