1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

No Goal Flow or Funnel data

Discussion in 'Google Analytics' started by Jill Nolan, Sep 2, 2019.

Hello, I set up a basic goal funnel. Put it up on Friday but still no data at all under Goal Flow or Funnel Visualization.

Attached is an image of how I set up my goal. Is there something really basic I'm missing?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Attached Files:

Jill Nolan, Sep 2, 2019 IP
  2. Joe Badger

Joe Badger Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi, first check out the whether the analytics account id is same on website which you are using. Check with Google tag assistant chrome plugin. Sometimes it happens we may create goals in different properties. After that verify your goal under the settings of goals path. If it shows some history conversions then it's implemented correctly. If none of these above methods work for you, then someone will need to look deeper.

Joe Badger, Sep 12, 2019 IP
  3. Syn Gates

Syn Gates Peon

Best Answers:
    Firstly click on "verify this goal", if the conversion rate is 0%, your goal configuration is not correct, if it is more than 0%, check your goal condition

Syn Gates, Oct 30, 2019 IP