1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is order management a pain in the ass?

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by Clay9891, Aug 7, 2019.

Do you want to let advanced technology manage your orders?

I'm building Bountium, a tool that leverages smart contracts to help you track orders and react automatically to them.

You can automate order fulfillment for a dropshipping business, or set up more complex reactions - restocking a product after a certain number of orders, placing supply orders to a multi-step supply chain, or even creating unique customised products for every single customer.

We're building lots more features beyond order management as well - our vision is to automate all business operations. Any thoughts on what you don't like spending time doing as a business owner - from hiring to employee performance tracking to commission payments - are welcome so we can prioritise your needs.

We realise we're using some experimental technology, so if this is too out there for you, no worries at all :) if you're brave enough to give us a try and tell us what you think, please, let me know!

Clay9891, Aug 7, 2019 IP
  2. Jack Holland

Jack Holland Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I used a tool called skugrid in my now defunct Ebay/Amazon retail arbitrage/drop-shipping/FBA business. It saved a lot of time and did some of the things you're aiming for. The most important thing to me was the customer support. There are other tools that did the same thing but being able to contact someone immediately on Facebook was very important. They had a ticket system for support but sometimes things were going very wrong, costing me hundreds of dollars in re-listing fees and teh ability to reach out to someone immediately saved me hundreds of dollars.

So, I would plan to have a robust customer support system. It will give you an advantage over competitors and help you retain customers frustrated by technical problems.

My two cents.

Jack Holland, Aug 7, 2019 IP
  3. AndrewAt

AndrewAt Banned

Best Answers:
    First up in this order fulfillment checklist you need to record the details of your customer's order. This will let you use this checklist to track the progress of the order ... If you're using any software to help manage your transactions (such as ..... their delivery is even easier thanks to new advanced technology.

AndrewAt, Aug 12, 2019 IP
  4. PiotrDD

PiotrDD Peon

Best Answers:
    What tools would you recommend to support FBA?

PiotrDD, Oct 25, 2019 IP