1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google AdSense for my site?

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by Forbidden Tuna, Jun 30, 2019.

1. pauly99

pauly99 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I used to use AdSense as the sole source of income. Built 90 websites with about 5 pages each in about 100 days some 10 years ago off a template. Basically selling hot Christmas items or what was predicted to be hot and dropping AdSense within the site. Got out of IM when I went back to a j.o.b.
    Contemplating getting back in the game but I'm curious if AdSense has changed much over the past 10 years?

pauly99, Oct 23, 2019 IP
  2. globalpoint001

globalpoint001 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Please you can tell about other companies?

globalpoint001, Oct 26, 2019 IP
  3. Andrii Ozemko

Andrii Ozemko Member

Best Answers:
    1. I used to use AdSense some years ago. I have created a technical blog, I planed to promote this blog with SEO, then earn some money with AdSense. I found it is hard to earn money with AdSense only. So, if you want to earn money, do not focus on AdSense only.
    2. I can not recommend using AdSense on your business website. Because you want to sale something, at the same time user can see your competitors ads and go away. So, you shouldn't use AdSense on the corporate website.

Andrii Ozemko, Oct 26, 2019 IP
  4. JEET

JEET Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I used adsense because this was the only publisher network available in my country at that time, some 10 years back.
    Ad blocks used to integrate very easily with content back then, not any more.
    Its not paying as much also anymore. They pay cents now.

If you do not have a product of your own, or a related to your content affiliate product, then its still a good option, otherwise not.

If you have a business website, then certainly do not use these ad blocks of any kind.

JEET, Oct 26, 2019 IP