1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to get new types of traffic?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by vladislavik95, Oct 20, 2019.

Hi everyone. One month ago i launched my website . Since i started, i got 0 results from Google, i was expected from here the most traffic, but no... So how can i get other types of traffic ? or if i will be willing to sell it, how much it can be worth?

Thanks)

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2019
    vladislavik95, Oct 20, 2019 IP
  2. JoeSpirit

JoeSpirit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you want traffic from Google you must do something to get Google's attention.

My first impression is that your various pages mostly list the same products. That strikes me as duplication - which Google doesn't like.

You might add some pages with product reviews to increase the amount of information that Google can crawl. Writing various articles that talk about the experience of using your products would also help. You can submit some of those to article directories. Then turn those articles into videos showing somebody actually using the products and post those on youtube, vimeo, etc.

Your site is mostly graphics and Google doesn't yet have the ability to read graphics so I suggest you add more product description.

Find product related forums and Facebook pages and join the discussions. Give the members some value - don't spam them. Look for blogs that apply to your products. Offer guest articles, provide comments to posts, and submit your own posts for publishing.

You might also consider some paid advertising on various classified sites.

JoeSpirit, Oct 21, 2019 IP
    JEET likes this.
  3. Think_Big

Think_Big Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Adding original, interesting information about the products is the key, while avoiding copied or duplicated content. Also, register the domain name TenThingsToBuy.com and use it as a redirect to your site. All the best with it.

Think_Big, Oct 21, 2019 IP
    JoeSpirit likes this.
  4. danasurvey

danasurvey Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I agree about Facebook. Try other social media too like Twitter, Instagram, etc. Social Media is a great way to get traffic to your sites. It takes work though.

danasurvey, Oct 22, 2019 IP
    JoeSpirit likes this.
  5. harleynash

harleynash Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think you need to promote on Facebook ads and aslo promoting posts on social marketing.

harleynash, Oct 23, 2019 IP
  6. trigshady

trigshady Active Member

Best Answers:
    Boost your posts on social media, but don't forget to target it right, so your audience would see the posts.

trigshady, Oct 23, 2019 IP
  7. dm.dotzo.net

dm.dotzo.net Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Focus on Social media marketing which drives more traffic to your website .post content which should grab people's attention not boring posts.

dm.dotzo.net, Oct 24, 2019 IP
  8. Henrietta Judd

Henrietta Judd Peon

Best Answers:
    What type of sites get the most traffic?

Henrietta Judd, Oct 27, 2019 IP
  9. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Just recently someone was selling a site here on DP very similar to yours. Looks like somebody keeps making these carbon copy sites, no wonder they don't see any light of day.

qwikad.com, Oct 28, 2019 IP
    JEET likes this.
  10. mark runner

mark runner Peon

Best Answers:
    Your content is not diverse enough. I'm not sure that any advertising will help on this stage. First of all you have to provide the visitors of your website with some more specific information and only then go on with social media marketing and so on

mark runner, Nov 3, 2019 IP
  11. Aubry55

Aubry55 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello everyone. this is the information I was already waiting for. Thank you for entrusting them to us. I find this information really interesting. I followed your discussion. Good luck to all

Aubry55, Nov 4, 2019 IP
  12. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    $0

NetStar, Nov 6, 2019 IP
  13. jowel

jowel Well-Known Member Premium Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    what niche are you looking for ?

jowel, Nov 10, 2019 IP
  14. KylieSweet

KylieSweet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Use different platforms for your website's profiling so that your business site will established in different network of people.

KylieSweet, Nov 14, 2019 IP
  15. Javier-Ramos.com

Javier-Ramos.com Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I buy and sell domain names and most of the domains in my portfolio have a lot of traffic, not only type in traffic but also links and mentions and other websites, for example I bought Investing4Profits.com and it gets 10-20 daily visitors from bookmarks and direct type in a day alone, if you can convert this traffic into sales then domains are well worth the investment.

Javier-Ramos.com, Nov 15, 2019 IP