1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Targeted Internet Marketing

Discussion in 'Websites' started by swami2, Sep 7, 2019.

swami2, Sep 7, 2019 IP
  2. Think_Big

Think_Big Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You could increase orders by having 'Buy it Now' paypal buttons, rather than potential customers having to contact you in order to purchase. Make the buying experience as easy as possible and you will make more sales.

Get your own .com domain name, rather than using the .weebly address. This presents a more professional image and builds credibility and trust with visitors to the site and those who come across it in a google search. This is particularly so, since your business is internet marketing.

All the best with it.

Think_Big, Oct 22, 2019 IP
  3. H1lseduck

H1lseduck Peon

Best Answers:
    Please change the picture to a picture with better resolution, looks a bit crappy.
    Thanks!

H1lseduck, Oct 28, 2019 IP
  4. Andrii Ozemko

Andrii Ozemko Member

Best Answers:
    I general it looks good for me. Some things I would change:
    1. Website header is too high.
    2. Under the main menu I can see a picture. For the first 3 menu items picture is the same. I would fix it.
    3. I would like to see some text over mentioned pictures. Text to catch my mind. Some company features, benefits.
    4. I would like to see more graphics, icons and so on. I believe marketing company should have cutting edge website.
    5. Social buttons a placed closer to footer. I would place them closer to header.
    It is not criticism, it is just my view. Hope, it is helpful :)

Andrii Ozemko, Oct 28, 2019 IP
  5. omgirl

omgirl Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think the website looks great and is well organized and easy to for one to look through. Although it seems bland as there aren’t that many photos to look at, and the quality of the photos could be better. Adding some videos so people can see what you do would be a nice touch.

omgirl, Dec 18, 2019 IP