1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Seeking Feedback on Student Project from an International Marketing Expert

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by s3582857, Oct 19, 2019.

Hello,

I'm an Australian student who is studying my first semester of International Business. I'm looking for some feedback from professionals in the international marketing field, as part of the rubric for my assessment. The feedback I'm seeking is regarding the draft versions of the action plans I have developed as part of a marketing report I have written about the Blackmores exhibition at the 2019 CIIE Trade show in Shanghai.

I have outlined two separate action plans. One is in the form of a Gantt chart, the other is a schedule. The summary, as quoted by my rubric, is to:

Action plan 1: The first action plan required is to schedule what activities need to be done before the trade show. This should be done using a Gantt chart to include timelines and costs that are realistic and consistent with budget resources.

Action plan 2: The second action plan will be developed for any promotional activities during the tradeshow. This must include cultural aspects.
    Link to the plans: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1UOnYcrkLXTfNjySSlPUju9xnPbghAv-5VGOzGNQfHJk/edit?usp=sharing

Any constructive feedback on additions, subtractions, configurations or structure/presentation changes in the drafts would be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards.

s3582857, Oct 19, 2019 IP