1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Native U.S. Writer Available

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Neeni86, Oct 10, 2013.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
  1. efialtis

efialtis Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Are you kidding me? Now you pretend this is not the article you wrote?????????????? Shall I post a screenshot of my E-Mail inbox? You are getting more and more pathetic, jesus...

efialtis, Oct 18, 2019 IP
  2. efialtis

efialtis Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Anyone reading this conversation will know that you are talking bs because you have no way out now - if anyone wants to verify though, I am ready to share my emails where I received exactly that article etc. I wanted to call it a day but you are f****** up so badly, your problem now. Pretending this is not your article is more than pathetic and now you arent just a bad writer and a bad professional, you are also a pathetic liar.

3. Neeni86

Neeni86 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    It's not my work, and you know it. You are SO MAD about not getting some money back arent you??...Anyone can read my prior reviews on this thread and see how happy most of my other clients are with my work...EXCEPT YOU and one other person from a while back, because you are both scammers. I'm done talking. Ramble on if you like...as you ramble and run your mouth I actually have 4 orders to work on from 3 of my clients. Knock yourself out buddy!

Neeni86, Oct 18, 2019 IP
  4. efialtis

efialtis Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You are lying and I am starting to feel really sorry for you. I have seen a lot online but rarely a person as pathetic as you - now pretending this is not your work, thats top notch entertainment :D

5. qualityprovider

qualityprovider Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am not sure what this person is talking about. I have had Neeni86 (Nedra) as a writer for over a year now and she has consistently provided me with nothing but high quality content for several of the clients that I send her work for. She writes for multiple of my clients and they are very happy with what she writes which is why I continue to come back for more. Don't believe this guy and what he is saying. He obviously doesnt know what he is talking about. How ridiculous of him to post content that she didnt even write! I recommend Neeni for content writing 100%!

qualityprovider, Oct 18, 2019 IP
    Neeni86 likes this.
  6. efialtis

efialtis Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Stop writing bullshit - as I have written before - this is the most ridiculous thing I have ever experienced in my online career, lol. And as I have also stated before - I am ready to prove this is what she sent me, this is her work.

Holy shit, this forum seems to be a cave of mentally ill people really

7. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    We have all read the content of @Neeni86 on here for years. It appears to be spot on and devoid of any grammar, spelling or punctuation errors. Also we know her to be a nice easy going person, who I believe would not be on here promoting falsehoods.

P.S. I believe her version of what went down.

Spoiltdiva, Oct 18, 2019 IP
    Neeni86 likes this.
  8. Neeni86

Neeni86 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    The only bullshit in this whole thread is yours!

Neeni86, Oct 18, 2019 IP