1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Beware of this company contentza.com

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by Sarah Kurtt, Oct 17, 2019.

Beware of this company contentza.com
    upload_2019-10-17_11-2-54.png
    I worked with her for 3 months and didn't pay me.
    A trivial corporation.
    Thief.

Sarah Kurtt, Oct 17, 2019 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    You need to come up with better evidence than that.

sarahk, Oct 17, 2019 IP
  3. Sarah Kurtt

Sarah Kurtt Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It is not enough to work for 3 months without reaching any money. Or do you want to work with them as a publisher for a full year bonus without money?

Sarah Kurtt, Oct 17, 2019 IP
  4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Where is the proof you gave them 3 months?
    Where is the proof that they didn't pay you?
    Why are you more trustworthy than them?

sarahk, Oct 17, 2019 IP
  5. Sarah Kurtt

Sarah Kurtt Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    My account has been locked so I can't login to take photos.
    Moreover, I gave you and others advice.
    If you think you are smart, come on experiment and work with them, then reply to us after they pay you.

END.

Sarah Kurtt, Oct 18, 2019 IP
  6. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Before you act on advice it's always good to check that the advice is credible. I've no prior experience with you nor with contentza but I've been around long enough to see ad companies defamed and the accuser shown to have rubbish business practices. Some of our most naive website owners have come from Morocco so I don't know if you just didn't do your due diligence, if the company was deceptive, if they're absolute crooks, or if you genuinely broke their terms of service.

Others doing their own due diligence of contentza will find this thread and have only a handful of posts from you to determine your credibility. A quick scan comes up with this:
    • Beware of this company contentza.com
    • powerinbox.com SCAM Company. Beware of it!
    • monumetric.com BIG SCAM
    • Put HTML datemeinfo.blogspot.com after 2 Article
    • fpctraffic2 CPC for Adult Dating Sex... etc
    • smartyads.com and adsnetto.com
    • Mgid Payment?
    • Quick Question Please about Mgid and Adblade
    • Taboola is a Big Scam Ad Network
    You appear to be running adult sites and frequently falling foul of ad companies. The whole Morocco and adult sites seems a bit of an anomaly given the incredibly moralistic culture there but I've never been to Morocco and it may be more Western that I think.

A quick look at Contentza and you can see that their so-called business address is a mail forwarding company. That alone should have had you running for the hills and not giving them a try... did it not concern you?

upload_2019-10-19_23-35-37.png upload_2019-10-19_23-36-14.png

Next up, they haven't even put an SSL certificate against their site but they're handing your money. Why did you think that was ok?
    upload_2019-10-19_23-38-13.png
    My final check, because it's almost midnight here, was their whois record. They have whois guard turned on. Completely unacceptable for an advertising company.
    upload_2019-10-19_23-40-54.png

sarahk, Oct 19, 2019 IP
    malky66 likes this.
  7. Sarah Kurtt

Sarah Kurtt Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I have now understood that you are running a digitalpoint because it got me offense on nothing lol. Or you may be running Contentza and this is likely.

I did not want to answer you because I answered one last time. But I will answer you now only for members and visitors ... This will be the last response in this topic.

First of all, we are all here giving a review about all the imposter companies that fool people. If you have a company, do not delude people with things that do not exist.

Secondly, no country has anything to do with anything. I won't tell you my real. If you are racist against other countries, there is no need to read to the reader things that do not exist. I thought you were smart and you understand that people hide their IP but unfortunately I'm still far from it.

There are many things that I don't want to mention because I read that you only attack people. It means that anyone who has written and reviewed any company will attack him with your cheap methods.

I wish you a speedy recovery.

For the reader I was advised and if you are not convinced try CONTENTZA.COM I have said it before.

THE END.

Sarah Kurtt, Oct 19, 2019 IP
  8. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Don't be ridiculous, @sarahk is a mod here she doesn't run the forum and I doubt she have anything to do with contenza.
    You didn't give a review nor did you supply any proof that this company ripped you off, @sarahk just pointed out the anomalies of this company with their fake address and whoisguard privacy on the domain, did you actually check any of this out before you started working with them?

I seriously doubt you have the intelligence to do any due dilligence whatsoever therefore the fault lies with you.

malky66, Oct 20, 2019 IP
    sarahk likes this.