1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

recieving payments help paypal sucks!

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by aish, Oct 9, 2019.

I have started my own business called MastoorA Beauty
    I had a paypal account which worked fine for months then suddenly one customers payment was on hold and now even though they received their item and i updated tracking info, my account is still frozen and I'm out of pocket postage and item cost

I was told there is options to receive payments from paypal customers without having a paypal account. Majority of my income is with paypal customers... so Im suffering a huge blow right now.
    1. do I have any other options to receive payments from paypal customers?
    2.Is there any other way, other then stripe to receive payments online securely?
    3.My bank is british but majority of my customers are from US and canada... if that helps

www.mastoorabeauty.com
    this is my site if this helps
    I have put one of our beauty reps paypal account in an attempt to regain my lost sales for now

aish, Oct 9, 2019 IP
  2. GlowHost-Sales

GlowHost-Sales Member

Best Answers:
    You can use 2checkout.
    Fees are higher, but there is an option to get PayPal payments without having paypal account.

GlowHost-Sales, Oct 10, 2019 IP
  3. aish

aish Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    2checkout just seemed so complicated and uncertain, plus i cant understand how i would have any security with paypal if they can just hold onto my money or refund whatever they want. feels like customers have more rights then sellers even if the seller hasnt done anything.

I got my account reactivated by paypal and got my funds but the 3 days i lost over 500GBP in sales

aish, Oct 12, 2019 IP
  4. GlowHost-Sales

GlowHost-Sales Member

Best Answers:
    I assume most of payment systems are always on the side of clients.

GlowHost-Sales, Oct 15, 2019 IP