1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Website Development & Graphic Design Services

Discussion in 'Design' started by YYDevelop, Oct 13, 2019.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Hey there,
    My name is Yochay and I am graphic designer and website developer with more than 12+ years of experience.

On my website I offer many different professional services such as website, development, banners design, logo design, business branding, landing pages development, facebook designs and much more...

You can see more info about the services I offer, work examples & prices on my website

https://www.yydevelopment.com/

You can view some of the more popular services I have to offer by clicking on the services you are interested in below:

- Website Development: Wordpress Website Development, HTML5 Website Development

- Google Ads Banners: Banners Design, HTML5 Banners Design, Flash Banners

- Branding & Logos: Logo Design, Business Branding Package

- Landing Pages: Wordpress Landing Pages, HTML Landing Pages

- Social Media Banners: Facebook Ads Design, Facebook Cover Design, Twitter Header Design, YouTube Header Design, Linkedin Banner Design, Profile Image Design, Social Media Package

- Print Work: Business Card Design, Flyer Design, Envelope Design, Letterhead Design

- Digital Products: Ebook Cover Design, 3D Software Cover Design, 3D CD Cover Design, 3D DVD Cover Design, 3D Card Design, Multi 3D Products Design

- Other Services: Newsletter Development, Digital Business Card, Email Signature Design, Favicon Design

Contact Methods:If you are interested in any of the services I have to offer feel free to contact me any time by any of the contact methods below:

Email:
    Contact Page: https://www.yydevelopment.com/contact-us/

[​IMG]

YYDevelop, Oct 13, 2019 IP