1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Stay away from PropellerAds Scam Network Filled with Malware

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by AjOnline, Feb 16, 2018.

1. Simon Stapleton

Simon Stapleton Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Stay Away - PropellerAds is a scam and spreads malware. I signed up and my 'payout' rose quickly. I thought I was turning my traffic into real cash. And then my balance disappeared overnight. I couldn't get a straight answer from support. The account manager claimed I had bogus traffic - which I later discovered was certainly injected by propellerads. I also discovered that much of the 'ads' being served by them were malware and those annoying ads that hijack your browser until you make a payment to have your machine cleaned.

My advice - stick with Adwords or a network with a strong reputation.

Simon Stapleton, Sep 1, 2019 IP
  2. TechRectify

TechRectify Peon

Best Answers:
    They rejected my payments with a very lame excuse. PropellerAds Totally scam website.
    I was a publisher, my website approved by them! & The ads was on my website for whole 6 month! now after 6 month they rejected the payment !!
    Their scam support told me you sent a fake id and our policy team can't send you payment

So why the hell they block my payment

TechRectify, Sep 16, 2019 IP
  3. TechRectify

TechRectify Peon

Best Answers:
    Propellerads is pure scam network they blocked my payment and tod me sent an id card and when I sent an id card thy told me our policy team decided not to send your payment

Attached Files:

TechRectify, Sep 16, 2019 IP
  4. instinctis

instinctis Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes , it is true, PropellerAds pays a low CPM in general of about $0.005 , and besides that when the cash-out time comes it is very likely to disable the account. Been there on 2017 and did not like it one bit.

instinctis, Sep 25, 2019 IP
  5. aryan481

aryan481 Active Member

Best Answers:
    so propellerads asking to share government id for payment , i were working with them from last 4 years never faced such problem and now they had rejected my payment and asked to share government id for payment ,after facebook and yahoo leak how can you trust a ads network who is not going to sell your information in market ,

good by to my earned money this is new way to scam publisher

aryan481, Oct 3, 2019 IP
  6. mrzimte

mrzimte Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah, propeler ads not paying. i read often here that users did not get paid and i never belived them cause i always recevied my payment. Now, i get email 'your payment was rejected' reason horible. they ask pasport id, driver licence id etc. who are they so we need to sent them that sensitive info/ nobody. avoid propeler ads, they will reject your payment soon or later. most probably when you get higher earnings . They are nothing but a thiefts. here is proof atached.

Attached Files:

mrzimte, Jan 6, 2020 IP
  7. crystygye

crystygye Active Member

Best Answers:
    And they manager's spam the shit out of people. every single day email, they talk with you like they are 3 old kids, they replay in weeks..but send emails every day...
    And ofcourse the unscribe link dosen't work (i don't even subscribed)

crystygye, Jan 31, 2020 IP
  8. YoshimotoTo

YoshimotoTo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    That’s pretty bad. Propeller was a good ad network as far as I know. now these days I hear more and more how they blocked and suspended a lot of account without any logical reason.. dont understand this but rather not take any more chances with my money with them

YoshimotoTo, Mar 4, 2020 IP
  9. Frandy1995

Frandy1995 Peon

Best Answers:
    Propellerads scammed me, I registered as an advertiser and deposited $ 200 to create campaigns. After a while, my account was blocked and the remaining money was not returned.
    the remaining money was approximately 180 dollars

Frandy1995, Apr 8, 2020 IP