1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Facebook disabled my account

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by Carey West, Sep 23, 2019.

Hey guys I have no idea where to turn, as facebook has a whopping 0 ways to get in touch with anyone. I woke up this morning and my account was disabled. I haven't done anything against the terms (I've literally been using facebook the same way for probably 10 years, nothing has changed). Normally I'd just create a new account but my account was linked with my artist page, of which I've dumped nearly $1000 dollars in promoting, just to have it "poof" gone this morning. I sent in an appeal, but it says they will contact back through email. I've always used my phone number for this account, I never get emails from facebook. Has anyone experienced this absolute garbage before?

Carey West, Sep 23, 2019 IP
  2. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Sounds like you have atrack record of this happening. Maybe that has finally caught up with you.

Agent000, Sep 23, 2019 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  3. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    qwikad.com, Sep 23, 2019 IP
  4. Carey West

Carey West Peon

Best Answers:
    Man you're really reading between the text. What in my post made it sound like that? This has never happened before. If it had, I wouldnt have bothered dumping hundreds of dollars into promotion on a page that could be disabled at any moment. By "normally", I meant if I HADN'T dumped tons of money into Facebooks pocket for this particular page

I filed an appeal already, problem is, I dont know if they can even get back to me because my page is linked with my phone number, not my email. Whats the first link? Some third party organization?

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2019
    Carey West, Sep 23, 2019 IP
  5. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    You can read about them here: https://www.elliott.org/about-elliott-consumer-advocacy/
    I came across their site while googling how to appeal a disabled facebook account.

qwikad.com, Sep 23, 2019 IP
  6. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Even so, you can get one of the other page admins to add your new account in. You have got a backup admin, right?

sarahk, Sep 23, 2019 IP
  7. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Yet in your first post you said:
    Your story is changing.

Agent000, Sep 23, 2019 IP
  8. Carey West

Carey West Peon

Best Answers:
    Can't believe I have to explain this. You do realize words can have more than one meaning right? Like I put in my last reply, by "normally" I mean if it was a page that I hadn't paid into. I'd be willing to bet that most people who have a facebook page haven't paid for promotion of it. Which literally makes the scenario "normal". Stay with me here.

Carey West, Sep 24, 2019 IP
  9. Carey West

Carey West Peon

Best Answers:
    Interesting. I'll definitely look into this. Thank you.
    I didn't create a backup admin.. Hindsight is 20/20 I guess. Though I can't even try to regain control of it now, cuz it's disabled too. Its like it never existed, along with all my money. Maybe that wouldnt have happened if I had another admin but

Carey West, Sep 24, 2019 IP