1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Website not fully responsive.

Discussion in 'Design' started by Anthony Granger, Sep 16, 2019.

Hello everyone! Good day. I'm Anthony and I'm not so good when it comes on website design. I would like to ask how can I achieve a fluid-type website? Like when you scale the screen, things won't break or fall off from their position.

Here's the website I'm referring to: https://www.enjoycanvas.com/

Any help or recommendation will be very much appreciated.

Thank you so much :)

Anthony Granger, Sep 16, 2019 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    It looks pretty responsive to me. Which bits are falling short of your expectations?

sarahk, Sep 16, 2019 IP
  3. Anthony Granger

Anthony Granger Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you for your response Sarah :)

I'm happy that it seems responsive on your end. Do you have any recommendations about the website's responsiveness? If you've seen some other issues? Thanks!

Anthony Granger, Sep 17, 2019 IP
  4. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Your site is responsive but it's not fluid. It shows fine on various devices (tested on my ipad, mobile phone), but if I drag the screen from one size to another the elements do break or fall off the screen. I assume that's what you were referring to. You shouldn't worry about that as nobody really does that sort of things. As long as your site has distinct breakpoints for various devices you should be good.

qwikad.com, Sep 17, 2019 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  5. Anthony Granger

Anthony Granger Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah, I actually set the design per screen resolution of devices (iPad, Tablets, phone, and computer). Yes, I'm definitely referring to dragging the screen on different sizes. Thank you for the quick tip about what's important in doing website responsiveness stuff.

Very much appreciated!

Anthony Granger, Sep 17, 2019 IP